PDA

View Full Version : Can a mouse take the bait off a trap without springing the trap?

The Drunken Actuary
02-10-2008, 10:41 PM
So I bought this package of 4 mouse traps a couple weeks ago and used one of them to snag a mouse in my garage. I considered it a success and started to move on. But then I started thinking, maybe there's more than one mouse making a home of my garage, so I set a second trap. Weeks passed and no mouse so I figured I was in the clear. That's when I noticed the bait was gone (peanut butter) and the trap wasn't sprung. I tested the trap and as soon as I put a little pressure on the bait-pad WHAMO! so I knew the trap was in working condition.

Well, it had been weeks so I thought maybe the peanut butter disintegrated or the trap was faulty or who knows. So I bust out a brand new trap yesterday, lather it up with peanut butter, and set it out. Less than 24 hours later and the peanut butter is completely gone without a trace and yet the trap is left unsprung.

How can this be?

E. Blackadder
02-10-2008, 10:44 PM
As I understand it, you're married. So probably not.

The Waiting Hurts
02-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Try beer next time.

J.T.
02-10-2008, 11:09 PM
Yes, it can happen...smart mice. I've seen them do it time and time again.

ajstudies
02-10-2008, 11:11 PM
The mice who used to invade my house could. We ended up having to poison them. :shudder:

WelcomeToTheSuck
02-10-2008, 11:13 PM
they are very good at this trick and if the mouse is small I think it will have a lot of success and can lick the peanut butter dry. You might want to try new traps like glue traps or fancier snap traps which I think can be more effective. The old fashion ones are outdated.

The Drunken Actuary
02-10-2008, 11:41 PM
The mice who used to invade my house could. We ended up having to poison them. :shudder:

But don't they scamper off to die somewhere and then rot and smell bad?

The Drunken Actuary
02-10-2008, 11:42 PM
they are very good at this trick and if the mouse is small I think it will have a lot of success and can lick the peanut butter dry. You might want to try new traps like glue traps or fancier snap traps which I think can be more effective. The old fashion ones are outdated.

The glue doesn't kill them though, right? They just get stuck there and have to starve after a few days or so. That's more than I want to deal with, walking out to my car and finding a trapped animal crying to escape from the glue.

Lucy
02-10-2008, 11:47 PM
The glue doesn't kill them though, right? They just get stuck there and have to starve after a few days or so. That's more than I want to deal with, walking out to my car and finding a trapped animal crying to escape from the glue.Eventually they usually stick their nose in the glue and suffocate. I prefer snap traps, which I think are more humane, but I've been told the glue traps are a little more effective.

Some traps can be set so it takes too much force to spring them. Fiddle with it to get the spring just sprung. Oh, and make sure they have to put a little pressure on the release gadget to get at the food. I've had better luck with a little hard chocolate than with peanut butter, for whatever that's worth. When they nibble the chocolate, it wiggles a little, releasing the spring.

atomic
02-11-2008, 12:45 AM
The glue doesn't kill them though, right? They just get stuck there and have to starve after a few days or so. That's more than I want to deal with, walking out to my car and finding a trapped animal crying to escape from the glue.

Even worse, Wikipedia notes that some rodents will chew through their own limbs in an attempt to escape. :shudder:

Ohel Moed
02-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Less than 24 hours later and the peanut butter is completely gone without a trace and yet the trap is left unsprung. How can this be?
Perhaps the mouse did what the mouse in this video did:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/singing-mouse/2843634631

atomic
02-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Perhaps the mouse did what the mouse in this video did:
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/singing-mouse/2843634631

Ah, but if you were observant, you would notice that the mouse did in fact spring the trap in the video. :judge:

ajstudies
02-11-2008, 01:34 AM
But don't they scamper off to die somewhere and then rot and smell bad?

We had one that died in our garage and yeah, it smelled bad until we found it. I don't remember having an odor problem with the others, so we must have found them more quickly. We've had mice three different times in this house.

Lucy
02-11-2008, 07:02 AM
When I was in college they poisoned the mice in our dorm. They scampered off to die in the walls, next to the warm cozy pipes that carried hot water for the heating system. We had some very serious odor problems for a few weeks after that, as they slowly rotted away. We were able to remove most of them, but one was too far in, and we all "watched" as it decayed and dropped down from one floor to the next.

General Apathy
02-11-2008, 07:28 AM
http://dpjohnson1.tripod.com/mousetrap.jpg

The Smokin' Cracktuary
02-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Get a cat. :judge:

NoName
02-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Less than 24 hours later and the peanut butter is completely gone without a trace and yet the trap is left unsprung.

How can this be?Yes, they can do that. I saw it on TV once. http://video.aol.com/video/tv-marriedwith-children-build-a-better-mousetrap/1938821

RichieGB
02-11-2008, 08:26 AM
That's more than I want to deal with, walking out to my car and finding a trapped animal crying to escape from the glue.

That's when you step on it.

SamTheEagle
02-11-2008, 08:50 AM
When I was in college, we had an infestation in our house. We got some of these traps that were enclosed within a black plastic casing so that the mouse would have to enter through the front hole to get at a little bit of peanutbutter in a hollow in the back of the trap. Before the mouse would even get to the peanut butter, though, they would be walking on a pressure plate that sprung the trap, and they didn't even get their last meal. Never had a problem with the peanutbutter disappearing, and we caught over a dozen mice in the course of one week. And then I spent a few hours Saturday cleaning all the mouse poo out of the cupboards. :shudder:

The Drunken Actuary
02-11-2008, 09:13 AM
When I was in college, we had an infestation in our house. We got some of these traps that were enclosed within a black plastic casing so that the mouse would have to enter through the front hole to get at a little bit of peanutbutter in a hollow in the back of the trap. Before the mouse would even get to the peanut butter, though, they would be walking on a pressure plate that sprung the trap, and they didn't even get their last meal. Never had a problem with the peanutbutter disappearing, and we caught over a dozen mice in the course of one week.So it killed them, not just trapped them? And then I spent a few hours Saturday cleaning all the mouse poo out of the cupboards. :shudder:Was it like big piles of poo? Cuz that's what I found in my garage and people were like 'that's too much to be from a little mouse'. It almost like a big pile of mud.

The Drunken Actuary
02-11-2008, 09:14 AM
I've had better luck with a little hard chocolate than with peanut butter, for whatever that's worth. When they nibble the chocolate, it wiggles a little, releasing the spring.
Huh. I would have figured since the peanut butter was like stuck to the trap-pad thingy it would be more difficult to get off without springing the trap that a piece of hard food. I thought about taking a piece of cheese and smooshing it onto the trap really hard, but maybe I'll try the chocolate instead.

kizzy rock
02-11-2008, 09:15 AM
What about ants. They work fast and efficiently and are too light to spring a trap.

SamTheEagle
02-11-2008, 09:16 AM
So it killed them, not just trapped them?Was it like big piles of poo? Cuz that's what I found in my garage and people were like 'that's too much to be from a little mouse'. It almost like a big pile of mud.

Yeah, it killed them. It worked like a regular trap as far as that goes, metal bar came down on their necks. Also, the trigger that set the trap also served to release the mouse, so there was never any risk of touching it at all. And you never had to rebait it. Just pull back the lever, drop the mouse in the trash, set the trap back down on the floor.

And no, it was several thousand little mouse pellets all over the place. Mud? What were you feeding them, Alli?

Han Solo
02-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Get a cat. :judge:
:iatp:
We had mice invade this winter when it got cold. Cat parked himself near wherever they were getting in and got 4 in 5 days. He's holdin up his end.

QMO
02-11-2008, 09:47 AM
We moved into a house that had been vacant for a year, and it had a couple of mice. When I went to buy traps I found these clear plastic boxes with a one-way door in one end. I slid a cracker with peanut butter down to the end of the box and stuck it where I'd seen signs of mouse. In a day or two, there was a mouse in there. I carried the trap out to the back acreage, turned the trap upside-down so the door would fall open and used it to fling the mouse into the woods. The other mouse went the same way.

My boss at the time told of how he'd bought a live trap and didn't check it very often. When he remembered to look he found 1.5 dead mice. Apparently mice can eat meat.

Da Bears!
02-11-2008, 09:48 AM
I thought about taking a piece of cheese and smooshing it onto the trap really hard

Isn't this what you're supposed to use in the first place?

Da Bears!
02-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Apparently mice can eat meat.

I bet a vegetarian would eat another vegetarian if you starved them long enough. Survival of the hungriest.

ajstudies
02-11-2008, 09:58 AM
We tried those traps where you could actually let the mouse go. Our mouse was too smart to step foot in there.

_BullDog_
02-11-2008, 10:00 AM
just get some of thos eplastic boxes that they can walk into but can't walk out of. Oh, and don't forget to check it every day or so.

SamTheEagle
02-11-2008, 10:00 AM
Question for those using the trap where you can let the mouse go: do you actually take it somewhere where it probably won't come back to your house, or do you let it go in the yard where it's guaranteed to be back in your place within 15 minutes?

_BullDog_
02-11-2008, 10:02 AM
There is a trail where I go hiking/running on a few miles from my house. I let them go there.

Except for the one time I forgot to check the trap. That one went straight to the trash.

The Drunken Actuary
02-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Isn't this what you're supposed to use in the first place?The instructions said peanut butter.

Cannonball
02-11-2008, 10:06 AM
I have used the glue traps in the past. They work. No fuss, no muss. They don't escape.

02-11-2008, 10:11 AM
I wonder what would happen if I built a better mouse trap...

JMO
02-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Do you REALLY want the world to beat a path to your door? Just askin'

yanz
02-11-2008, 10:40 AM
just get some of thos eplastic boxes that they can walk into but can't walk out of. Oh, and don't forget to check it every day or so.

:iatp:
if it's strategically placed, mouse will run right in (I actually witnessed this happen once - we placed the mouse trap and were hanging out staring at it, wondering how long it would take to catch the mouse and woosh! it runs right in).

As for the mice not setting off the more traditional traps, this happened a number of times to us. The solution was to reposition the trap slightly so that the mouse couldn't get to the bait without setting off the trap (previously, it was able to get at it from the side or whatever, but when we turned it and put it in between 2 walls, there was no way for it not to set off the trap).

Da Bears!
02-11-2008, 10:45 AM

Obvious...I could build a better mouse trap car

Meshuga
02-11-2008, 11:07 AM
i bought a trap that was plastic. you were able to squeeze one end together to release the dead mouse so you could reuse the trap. he/they got the peanut butter a couple of times before i threw them out and got the standard spring loaded trap. got one that night and two more about a week later. the rest of the traps have been out there for six weeks now with the peanut butter still on them. cleaned out the garage this weekend and didn't see any scurrying around, so i think i got them all.

Ron Weasley
02-11-2008, 11:20 AM
We moved into a house that had been vacant for a year, and it had a couple of mice. When I went to buy traps I found these clear plastic boxes with a one-way door in one end. I slid a cracker with peanut butter down to the end of the box and stuck it where I'd seen signs of mouse. In a day or two, there was a mouse in there. I carried the trap out to the back acreage, turned the trap upside-down so the door would fall open and used it to fling the mouse into the woods. The other mouse went the same way.

My boss at the time told of how he'd bought a live trap and didn't check it very often. When he remembered to look he found 1.5 dead mice. Apparently mice can eat meat.

I saw a trap like this in a general store once. The old guy who was explaining its humane operation to me explained that once the mouse was trapped without hurting it, you could slide it into an old plastic newspaper bag, take it outside and slam it against a tree really hard so that it never felt a thing! :D

True story.

gadzookz
02-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Yes, they can lick peanut butter off a trap.

I've found the kids cereal (Cheerios, Honey Combs, any of the fruit ones, etc) works extremely well. You have to make sure that the cereal is jammed into the platform (otherwise, it's gone like your peanut butter.) Mouse tries to take it back to his stores and :SNAP:

We tried the traps STE described this winter and couldn't get any mice to go in them.

Sorry, no live traps here.

Don't use the glue traps.

Kenshiro
02-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Mix glue and poison with the peanut butter. This covers all your bases.

_BullDog_
02-11-2008, 12:09 PM
poison is really a bad choice for mice indoors. You don't want a mouse dieing in your walls somewhere.

ahow
02-11-2008, 12:29 PM
Use electronic traps: two metal plates, mouse completes the circuit, ZAP! You can empty it without ever seeing the mouse. And it has an indicator light to tell you it needs to be emptied...

http://www.victorpest.com/store/product.asp?dept_id=54&pf_id=M252B

Abnormal
02-11-2008, 12:31 PM
For in the house you might want to try one of the glue traps that are on the market. Just shallow plastic trays full of sticky stuff [if you've got pets this is not a good idea]. A little bait in the middle and put it down against the wall where the mice run - only catch is that you'll end up with a live mouse in the trap (easily cured with a bucket of water).

I've had rats eat the bait off a rat trap without triggering it. There's an area near the back of my yard where my neighbour's gardeners drop all the hedge clippings and so forth. When some rats took up residence I bought a couple of traps and set them out. The first time I baited them with bacon. Next morning, no bacon and the traps hadn't been sprung. So I got a piece of chicken bone and wedged it into the trigger - figured that would be tough enough that the rat would have to set off the trap. Wrong! When I came out the next day the bait was gone and there were actual grooves scored in the metal. [End result was I called the health department and, since it was outdoors, they set out poisoned baits - no more rats.]

I don't recommend the glue traps for rats - my neighbour's gardeners told me about catching a rat in one once - live rats are not to be toyed with (unless you want to see what your hand would look like after a run in with a few razor blades).

The Drunken Actuary
02-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Yes, they can lick peanut butter off a trap.

I've found the kids cereal (Cheerios, Honey Combs, any of the fruit ones, etc) works extremely well. You have to make sure that the cereal is jammed into the platform (otherwise, it's gone like your peanut butter.) Mouse tries to take it back to his stores and :SNAP:

We tried the traps STE described this winter and couldn't get any mice to go in them.

Sorry, no live traps here.

Don't use the glue traps.

I'm not following how the cereal would be jammed into the platform. Wouldn't it just crumble?
This is what my trap looks like. You put the bait on that yellow pad.
http://www.critterridders.com/home/Html/Images/victor_trap.jpg

Dr T Non-Fan
02-11-2008, 12:56 PM
So I bought this package of 4 mouse traps a couple weeks ago and used one of them to snag a mouse in my garage. I considered it a success and started to move on. But then I started thinking, maybe there's more than one mouse making a home of my garage, so I set a second trap. Weeks passed and no mouse so I figured I was in the clear. That's when I noticed the bait was gone (peanut butter) and the trap wasn't sprung. I tested the trap and as soon as I put a little pressure on the bait-pad WHAMO! so I knew the trap was in working condition.

Well, it had been weeks so I thought maybe the peanut butter disintegrated or the trap was faulty or who knows. So I bust out a brand new trap yesterday, lather it up with peanut butter, and set it out. Less than 24 hours later and the peanut butter is completely gone without a trace and yet the trap is left unsprung.

How can this be?
Smart mouse. Or a very light one.

gadzookz
02-11-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm not following how the cereal would be jammed into the platform. Wouldn't it just crumble?

http://www.victorpest.com/mouse_instructions.htm

More often than not, I've used the first mouse trap at this site. It has a metal claw, and the cereal hooks very firmly into that style trap.

I've also used the cheese pedal style with cereal. That one does have more of a crumbling problem. There's this little notch on the opposite side of where you put the hook. That's where I'll typically jam one. Depending on the cereal, you may have to break it in half. Half a fruit loop in the notch and the other half in the moon shape.

LossLimit
03-10-2008, 06:17 AM

We put poison on the glue trap with the peanut butter and check every day. We also found a hole and poissoned and then sealed it up. It's been a year now and I still jump everytime I see a shadow but I haven't seen another mouse since. Oh, and the dead mice in the wall is not a problem they run back to their hole which is outside (and hopefully share the poison.

Gary Wright
03-10-2008, 07:39 AM
You have to do two things if you really want this problem to be solved:
1) Figure out wheret the mice are getting in and plug it
2) Kill the mice that are already in

you can kill all you want, but if you don't take care of #1, as long as your house has heat and/or food (heat on its own is enough), you'll have more mice.

The most effective over-the-counter thing I've seen is D-Con. When I got my house, I went through the inspection with the inspector and with the exterminator. I had mice in the attic (no way to get in the house from there) burrowing in the insulation to stay warm. The exterminator said "I could charge you to come out and eradicate the mice, but if you just get some D-Con packets from Home Depot ($8) it'll work just as well".

They disappeared fast at first for a couple of days and they haven't had to be refreshed now in 2 years. I would assume there could be a couple of little mice in the insulation (we've since added more on top), but I don't care because it's either so cold up there they couldn't stink, or so hot in the summer that they'll get baked dry before they have a chance to rot.

asdfasdf
03-10-2008, 07:55 AM
One of my old houses had an insect problem and it freaked me right the heck out. I'm not sure what I would do if I found mice in my house, it would involve one of, borrowing a dozen cats from the human society or moving.

(oh and ants probably could've gotten rid of the peanut butter)

Drinks
03-10-2008, 09:14 AM
One of my old houses had an insect problem and it freaked me right the heck out. I'm not sure what I would do if I found mice in my house, it would involve one of, borrowing a dozen cats from the human society or moving.The only flaw is that once the mice are gone you have to get a dozen dogs to chase away the cats.

The Drunken Actuary
03-10-2008, 09:24 AM
One of my old houses had an insect problem and it freaked me right the heck out. I'm not sure what I would do if I found mice in my house, it would involve one of, borrowing a dozen cats from the human society or moving.

(oh and ants probably could've gotten rid of the peanut butter)

Maybe, but I've not seen any ants and it as pretty fast that the PB disappeared.

asdfasdf
03-10-2008, 09:39 AM
The only flaw is that once the mice are gone you have to get a dozen dogs to chase away the cats.

Don't worry buddy I've got it all planned out,

I would get some mongeese to chase away the cats,

Then some Gorilla's to get rid of the mongeeses,

Then some Crocodiles to get rid of the Gorilla's,

And finally, the Croc's wouldn't last through the cold of winter.

Oh and TDA, perhaps a friendly neighbourhood homeless gentleman got the peanut butter off your mousetrap. Try leaving some change there tomorrow and see if that goes missing too.

03-10-2008, 09:40 AM
http://www.critterridders.com/home/Html/Images/victor_trap.jpg

You don't need to put bait in the pad...the pad is scented and IS the bait.

Regarding glue traps...don't use them...you can kill other animals as well, and they're horrible deaths. Of major concern is that snakes may want to eat the trapped mice, and they themselves get trapped...and it takes a loooooooooooong time for a snake to die of starvation. And there's no way to free the snake...the glue is that strong. So you have to kill it.

The Drunken Actuary
03-10-2008, 09:43 AM
You don't need to put bait in the pad...the pad is scented and IS the bait. :-? The trap I had specifically said to bait it.

Regarding glue traps...don't use them...you can kill other animals as well, and they're horrible deaths. Of major concern is that snakes may want to eat the trapped mice, and they themselves get trapped...and it takes a loooooooooooong time for a snake to die of starvation. And there's no way to free the snake...the glue is that strong. So you have to kill it.

I had no intention of doing so, but if I have snakes in the garage too I'm just going to call Jack Hannah.

Drinks
03-10-2008, 09:45 AM
I had no intention of doing so, but if I have snakes in the garage too I'm just going to call Jack Hannah.Snakes in the garage are a good thing since they'll keep the mice cleaned out.

The Drunken Actuary
03-10-2008, 09:47 AM
Snakes in the garage are a good thing since they'll keep the mice cleaned out.

I think I see what you are saying....the snakes killed the mice and are now licking the peanut butter off my mouse traps in an attempt to make me think I still have mice so I'll buy more mouse traps instead of snake traps!

03-10-2008, 09:47 AM
:-? The trap I had specifically said to bait it. Huh.

Well, my hubby HATES mice, and uses them to vent all his ex-marine angst. Since we live in the woods, there are a lot of mice around here, and he has about a dozen or so of those exact traps set a any giving time. He has something set up that he calls the Circle of Death, where he's found a mouse entry point and set up 6 traps around it. Anyhoo, he doesn't bait the traps, and he does catch a mouse about once a month. He said the plastic is scented to attract them.

Maybe they're different traps, but they look identical.

Personally, I say live and let live, as long as they're not contaminating the food supply or eating surfaces.

The Drunken Actuary
03-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Huh.

Well, my hubby HATES mice, and uses them to vent all his ex-marine angst. Since we live in the woods, there are a lot of mice around here, and he has about a dozen or so of those exact traps set a any giving time. He has something set up that he calls the Circle of Death, where he's found a mouse entry point and set up 6 traps around it. Anyhoo, he doesn't bait the traps, and he does catch a mouse about once a month. He said the plastic is scented to attract them.

Maybe they're different traps, but they look identical.

Personally, I say live and let live, as long as they're not contaminating the food supply or eating surfaces.Yeah, they wouldn't bother me in the woods.
Actually, that picture is a different brand than what I have but they look identical. :shrug:
I think I'm going to get the one with the claw instead of the yellow pad so the bait will stick in there better...
If I ever get to Home Depot.
I wonder how much mouse poop I have. And where.

soyleche
03-10-2008, 10:00 AM
Do you by any chance live near NIMH?

The Drunken Actuary
03-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Do you by any chance live near NIMH?

What does that mean?

soyleche
03-10-2008, 10:02 AM
What does that mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs._Frisby_and_the_Rats_of_NIMH

The Drunken Actuary
03-10-2008, 10:03 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mrs._Frisby_and_the_Rats_of_NIMH

Oh, that NIMH. Why yes, yes I do.

The Drunken Actuary
03-27-2008, 04:06 PM
You don't need to put bait in the pad...the pad is scented and IS the bait. Well, you might be on to something. So I set two traps, baited with chocolate per Lucy's advice. The next morning I had one dead mouse and one unsprung trap with no more chocolate. So, being lazy, I forgot to dispose of the mouse for two days. During those two days, something ate the dead mouse leaving only the spinal column and some fur and other bits (i didn't investigate too much)...I'm assuming more mice? And the unbaited trap got another mouse.

How many freaking mice am I likely to have?

LoneGirl
03-27-2008, 04:11 PM
Well, you might be on to something. So I set two traps, baited with chocolate per Lucy's advice. The next morning I had one dead mouse and one unsprung trap with no more chocolate. So, being lazy, I forgot to dispose of the mouse for two days. During those two days, something ate the dead mouse leaving only the spinal column and some fur and other bits (i didn't investigate too much)...I'm assuming more mice? And the unbaited trap got another mouse.

I'm thinking it might be time for you to just move.....

LossLimit
03-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Well, you might be on to something. So I set two traps, baited with chocolate per Lucy's advice. The next morning I had one dead mouse and one unsprung trap with no more chocolate. So, being lazy, I forgot to dispose of the mouse for two days. During those two days, something ate the dead mouse leaving only the spinal column and some fur and other bits (i didn't investigate too much)...I'm assuming more mice? And the unbaited trap got another mouse.

A ton, according to the exterminator I've used. They multiply quite rapidly. You need to find where they're coming in from or where they live and poison the hole.

The Drunken Actuary
03-27-2008, 04:15 PM
A ton, according to the exterminator I've used. They multiply quite rapidly. You need to find where they're coming in from or where they live and poison the hole.

Ugh.

LossLimit
03-27-2008, 04:37 PM
Ugh.

That's what I say. I poisoned and poisoned and poisnoed until finally.....

Actuary321
03-28-2008, 10:57 AM
That's what I say. I poisoned and poisoned and poisnoed until finally.....you moved?

ajstudies
03-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I don't necessarily think seeing one mouse means you have a bunch. Maybe it depends on where you live. We live in a neighborhood and I think the mice just get in accidentally. We've had one mouse at times and we've had multiple mice. It has always been in the fall when it just starts getting cold. We always leave the traps out for several weeks just in case (I think we still have one beside the fridge, way in the back) but haven't had additional signs of infestation.

Surfohio
03-31-2008, 09:52 AM
That's what I say. I poisoned and poisoned and poisnoed until finally.....

You and your family got eaten by mice?

Jables
04-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Just give up, the trap almost NEVER works...

http://www.boardgamesexpress.com/images/large/mousetrap.jpg

General Apathy
04-06-2008, 09:16 PM
Looks Zany

Jables
04-06-2008, 09:31 PM
and crazy!!!

Jables
04-06-2008, 09:32 PM
also a choking hazard btw