PDA

View Full Version : Correct APMV formula sheet?!?

Mr. BoH
05-08-2008, 03:13 PM
OK I am officially freaking out.

So I'm going over the formula sheet one last time to make sure I know where everything is (at least for the 25 or so formulas on the sheet that I actually understand), and I notice right on the front page, it says "Advanced Portfolio Management Sheet - November 2007".

Please somebody tell me their sheet says that also and that they just put on the wrong date. I'd hate to think I'm going to get a different sheet at the exam tomorrow (even if it's just rearranged, it'll screw me up).

I mean, there was no APMV exam in November 2007, so it's got to just be a typo, right? Right?

TiderInsider
05-08-2008, 03:33 PM
That's what mine says too...I think that's just when they finished putting the formula sheet together.

hamstrman
05-08-2008, 04:46 PM
OK I am officially freaking out.

So I'm going over the formula sheet one last time to make sure I know where everything is (at least for the 25 or so formulas on the sheet that I actually understand), and I notice right on the front page, it says "Advanced Portfolio Management Sheet - November 2007".

Please somebody tell me their sheet says that also and that they just put on the wrong date. I'd hate to think I'm going to get a different sheet at the exam tomorrow (even if it's just rearranged, it'll screw me up).

I mean, there was no APMV exam in November 2007, so it's got to just be a typo, right? Right?

*snicker* Pre-exam insanity...

FoxtrotFool
05-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I think it's just when it was published.