PDA

View Full Version : I am soooooo nervous now!!

AAA
07-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Cross my fingers, please let me pass it!!!!!!!!!!:swear:

sundwarf
07-10-2008, 07:36 PM
me too.. I seriously need this... good luck everyone

namssa
07-10-2008, 07:44 PM
I've found that beer helps to calm the nerves. Try to relax, we have all day tomorrow to freak out...

campbell
07-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Best of luck y'all

hamstrman
07-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty miserable at this point. The conflict between trying to prepare for failure, miserable in and of itself, and reconciling that with the support of coworkers that is so strong as to provide unnecessary hope is confusing. I hate the uncertainty. I'm not really uncertain, but the conflict between my opinion versus everyone else's makes it worse.

AAA
07-10-2008, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty miserable at this point. The conflict between trying to prepare for failure, miserable in and of itself, and reconciling that with the support of coworkers that is so strong as to provide unnecessary hope is confusing. I hate the uncertainty. I'm not really uncertain, but the conflict between my opinion versus everyone else's makes it worse.

My gut feeling told me that you will get at least a 6, good luck dude!

BTBU
07-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Being nervous can't help at all. Don't let tension bother us.

Just pray for ourselves, and then go on with the life as usual. Nothing that we can do now but wait. What we can do was done in May.

hamstrman
07-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Being nervous can't help at all. Don't let tension bother us.

Just pray for ourselves, and then go on with the life as usual. Nothing that we can do now but wait. What we can do was done in May.

Yes but it validates your study method for the next essay exam. Or completely destroys all you know about how to study for an exam!

BTBU
07-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Pray for everybody here.

yueZHAO
07-10-2008, 11:36 PM
If I PASSED, have a bottle of beer;
IF not, have two beers……

andrewabert
07-11-2008, 12:34 AM
ahhh I am very paranoid now. And I start to wonder if i remembered to put down my candidate number on the envelope. Will i get disqualified for that? I did sign on it though...

I'm going crazy

DoctorNo
07-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Good luck, everyone! :h5:

Uncle Ted
07-11-2008, 01:25 AM
Good luck, everyone! :h5:Thanks brother! Even though I didn't write this exam...but you said everyone! No takesey-backsey's

fhockey
07-11-2008, 04:42 AM
This is the least nervous I have ever been for an exam. Have you ever written an exam and felt good about it, but knew it was not enough :)

I'll be hopefully putting in a good attempt next year

hamstrman
07-11-2008, 07:09 AM
This is the least nervous I have ever been for an exam. Have you ever written an exam and felt good about it, but knew it was not enough :)

I'll be hopefully putting in a good attempt next year

I'm more concerned that, if I don't pass, that this WAS my best attempt.

Genki
07-11-2008, 07:17 AM

Exactly how I feel ...

mlschop
07-11-2008, 07:24 AM
I'm not nervous. This time goes so much smoother when you are fairly confident you failed! :tup:

SamTheEagle
07-11-2008, 07:45 AM
I'm not nervous. This time goes so much smoother when you are fairly confident you failed! :tup:

:tup:

hamstrman
07-11-2008, 08:31 AM
My friend photoshopped the MLC May 08 passing numbers to say APMV and placed it on my desk for when I came in this morning, asking me if I passed. Luckily I'm paranoid enough to have known it was a fake.

AAA
07-11-2008, 08:40 AM

Definitely what I want to say:popcorn:

sundwarf
07-11-2008, 08:50 AM
My friend photoshopped the MLC May 08 passing numbers to say APMV and placed it on my desk for when I came in this morning, asking me if I passed. Luckily I'm paranoid enough to have known it was a fake.

Good that I haven't told anyone in the office that today is the exam results day.

They will know when they hear me cheer/curse later this afternoon however

hamstrman
07-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Good that I haven't told anyone in the office that today is the exam results day.

They will know when they hear me cheer/curse later this afternoon however

I brought in Godiva chocolates yesterday under the assumption that I passed, in the hopes that I will pass because I brought in chocolates.

WRXSTi
07-11-2008, 08:56 AM
If I PASSED, have a bottle of beer;
IF not, have two beers……

How about I'm drinking the bar dry either way. Beer if I passed, Jack Daniels if not.

sundwarf
07-11-2008, 08:57 AM
I brought in Godiva chocolates yesterday under the assumption that I passed, in the hopes that I will pass because I brought in chocolates.

LOL

You better get ready for your chocolate party!

hamstrman
07-11-2008, 08:59 AM
LOL

You better get ready for your chocolate party!

That was yesterday too, actually. I rewarded my office for the passing that didn't happen yet. I figure if, when I pass, I bring in dessert, then if I bring in dessert, I must pass. I think the logic is sound.

Mr. BoH
07-11-2008, 09:00 AM

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

AAA
07-11-2008, 09:03 AM
How about I'm drinking the bar dry either way. Beer if I passed, Jack Daniels if not.

I have the same idea, sweet dream or nightmare...

campbell
07-11-2008, 09:05 AM

Jeeeeeeeeeez. That's cruel.

hamstrman
07-11-2008, 09:06 AM
Jeeeeeeeeeez. That's cruel.

Yeah, it was discussed apparently that I might even jump out an office window as a result. I work with fun people. :tup:

namssa
07-11-2008, 09:17 AM
Yeah, it was discussed apparently that I might even jump out an office window as a result. I work with fun people. :tup:

You should play the "hit him in the knee with a lead pipe" trick on him, just to let him know that you have a good sense of humor.