PDA

View Full Version : SN V-160-09 (The ridiculous list of risks)

hamstrman
03-28-2009, 09:04 PM
The JAM condensed outline has this study note as a brief, one sentence description of each the Federal Reserve Risk Categories. The study note has a near endless list of the "breakdowns" of these risks into "Elements of Insurance Risk" along with definitions and examples.

Does anyone think that knowing all of the names of the Elements of Insurance Risk are even worth bothering with, let alone the descriptions? Seems like it could be an easy question if you had it memorized, but it seems so ridiculous as to be negligible. Thoughts?

Size17
03-30-2009, 03:02 PM
i haven't decided how i am tackling this one yet...most likely going for as broad of an overview as possible, hoping for intuitive elaboration when it comes to exam day.

examwritter
03-31-2009, 11:19 AM
Not just this paper, there is quite a lot of info missing in the condensed notes and i m not sure whether i need to memorize them or not....what you guys gonna do?

hamstrman
04-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Not just this paper, there is quite a lot of info missing in the condensed notes and i m not sure whether i need to memorize them or not....what you guys gonna do?

Basically, I'm so exasperated that, if I have to ask, I've already decided to not even bother...

I direct you to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burnout_(psychology)#Phases

Allacalander
04-13-2009, 10:36 PM
For what its worth, there isn't a lot of tough memorizing involved on this one. A lot of the risks are repeated and some insurance risks have the same name as the FRR category. Also, I'd leave the "other category" off my list to memorize and just make that one up on the fly.