View Full Version : Life was so good
09-17-2001, 01:08 PM
Just last week, the biggest thing pissing us off was how rudely Traci and Glenn moved us into this new forum.
Being annoyed by trivial things is such a luxury. What other trivial things were you mad about last week?
09-17-2001, 01:19 PM
30 second mention (or no mention at all) on evening TV news of terrorist activities in other part of the world where no american got killed.
Dr T Non-Fan
09-17-2001, 01:26 PM
1. People still can't register a unique pseudonym after a week.
☺2. Nothing on TV (that I haven't seen already). OTOH, I distracted myself by reading Book 3 of HP in record time (for me).
3. False rumors giving people hope.
4. False e-mails (Nostrodomus and the Canadian guy).
5. Flag-waving becoming close to a social requirement. No one should feel that they have to, or else.
6. That some games were played this past weekend was news. (Games were played to gather people together. Not out of disrespect.)
09-17-2001, 01:27 PM
I meant trivial things that you were mad about before the crisis, which are trivial now.
09-17-2001, 01:39 PM
Rush hour traffic -- We now have a new appreciation for really having to wait in line.
Dr T Non-Fan
09-17-2001, 02:10 PM
Oh! BEFORE the attack.
Um, it was all trivial. Nothing more so than the rest. It's all trivial still.
09-17-2001, 03:32 PM
I hurt my back and had to quit rugby. This happened on Monday. I was totally devastated, but then it all seemed silly on Tuesday. The bad thing has been that I like to use exercise as a coping mechanism, and I haven't been able to do anything but walk slowly (chiropractor's orders).
I'm with dr. t no fan - it's all trivial, will never change. it's all stupid too.
09-19-2001, 06:51 PM
09-19-2001, 06:53 PM
That link requires a login.
vBulletin® v3.7.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.