View Full Version : "The Best Test Preparation for the AP" by REA
Everyone is saying that "Cracking the AP" by The Princeton Review is sufficient for the CLEP.
What about "The Best Test Preparation for the AP" by REA (Research and Education Association)?
There's nothing magical about Cracking ... I'd think any AP preparation guide would be OK, but don't know anything specifically about the one you mentioned.
Cracking ... has been a standard here for a few reasons:
1) others have successfully used it, obviously
2) the actual text you need to read is very short
3) the questions in it are similar to what you'll see on the CLEP exam
4) it is cheap. i see one going for $4.21 on amazon. New is only $18.
5) some libraries have it, so you don't even have to pay for it if you don't want to.
The one you mentioned is more expensive new ($30). But if you already have access to it, I don't see why you shouldn't use it.
vBulletin® v3.7.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.