PDA

View Full Version : Ordering new manual for part5?

Graduate
12-08-2003, 04:15 AM
To all those who have 2003(or earlier) versions of All-10 manuals, Are you going to order a new one for this time around? there have been 5-6 new additions and all-10 doesn't offer updates to their manuals.

Any thoughts?

GA Peach
12-08-2003, 01:37 PM
Yes - I plan on ordering one. Last year when I studied for this exam, I was using an old manual and it was a pain in the neck - not because of the changes, but more importantly b/c the solutions to the prior year's exam. I've come to realize that a new manual is worth the money/time/effort so you don't have to do so much work into updating it.

Avi
12-09-2003, 02:44 AM
Speaking of manuals, the All-10 won't be shipped for a couple of weeks yet, but the CSM came today. So far, after a brief skim, it lives up to its hype. Sparse outlines (bare bones type) but a boatload and a half of problems.

bg23516
12-09-2003, 08:39 AM
Speaking of manuals, the All-10 won't be shipped for a couple of weeks yet, but the CSM came today. So far, after a brief skim, it lives up to its hype. Sparse outlines (bare bones type) but a boatload and a half of problems.

That's CSM in a nutshell. Nothing flashy, notes are not terribly useful, but questions are helpful to have in one place.

rafkooch
12-09-2003, 12:32 PM

Avi, does your company pay for both manuals?

Avi
12-09-2003, 12:53 PM
Check your PM's