PDA

View Full Version : PD Plan Document

tope
05-23-2004, 07:43 PM
Exerpt from SOA website:

Initial Plan Package Only the PD plan document need be submitted electronically. The original signed PD plan document along with hard copies of the letter of commitment and PD filing fee payment form must still be submitted to the PD Committee at the SOA office via mail or other courier at the same time as the electronic submission.

Does anyone know what the PD Plan document is?, is that just your report (if you are writing up one), if it is, how is this different from Executed Plan Document.

My take is that you set up initial plan and SOA will let you know they got it, then you can start on your project..Now (shhhh) I ve already started on the project, how long after receipt of the initial plan do i have to submit the final plan, does it matter?

Im still stuck on what initial plan document is, i mean i have the fees ready and i have the letter of commitment..PLEASE HELP!!! I need my ASA by July 30 :D

Transdermal Celebration
05-24-2004, 10:06 AM
This link does a fairly good job of explaining the whole process, although there is a lot of information to sift through.

http://www.soa.org/ccm/content/?categoryID=833077