View Full Version : COURSE 4 PROG
03-21-2002, 06:27 PM
1) Total Hrs done
2) Total Planned Hrs
3) Attempt #
4) If using ASM, how much have you done.
5) Any other Manuals will you be using.
6) Seminar ?
03-22-2002, 08:12 AM
1) 110 hours so far
2) 350 is my goal
3) first attempt
4) completed ASM
5) going through Actex, maybe will also use Mehta/Hill for Regression & Time Series
6) no seminar
I feel pretty good about most topics (not like I've mastered them, but like I can master them given some more time) except ARIMA processes...ugh.
03-22-2002, 10:45 AM
Did you do all the examples and problems in ASM. There are 850 problems and approx 150 examples. Around 1000 questions.
All that in 110 hours, I am impressed!!
1) about 100 hours
2) 250 to 300 hours
3) second attempt
4) I'm on Lesson 47, but I skipped 46. How important can arcsin transformations be?
5) a little Actex to supplement. May go back through the Mahlers I used last time (but didn't finish)
6) no seminar
1) 95 hours.
2) whatever it takes to master the material.
3) I'm in section 52 of ASM. Yes I have done all the exampels and problems from sections 1 - 52.
4) This is my first time taking it. I plan to pass.
5) No seminar.
I actually understand the material for this test I just have to master the formulas.
vBulletin® v3.7.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.