PDA

View Full Version : What did you think?

JustASix
05-06-2005, 06:07 PM
I thought it was tough. I was hoping to feel a lot better. There seemed to be a lot on health and liability that I wasn't expecting.

mathdonkey
05-06-2005, 06:44 PM
I have felt worse coming put of an exam. I answered everything with only one marginal response. I believe I have a good chance. Only 8 short weeks to find out. Ofh better be studying for 6 by then.

radrach
05-06-2005, 06:53 PM
This definetly took longer than my practice 03, 04 exams. I finished practice exams with 15-20 min.s to spare. This one, I had to throw down a few scentences on the last two (which I knew how to solve, but didn't have time.) I wouldn't be surprised if the % of points to pass were on the lower end for this one.
I have a few issues with the questions:
the hard market company rate & bureau rate question did not specify at what point of the hard market you are in: is it the begining of the hard market, middle or end. I think there is a difference bewtween beginnin and end...but I may be wrong.
My biggest concern, at this point, is: can they read my writing...seriously, I had a hard time reading some of my own writing.
...I can't remember my other issues (a few too many margaritas later) I should recieve my exam in about a week, so, at that time, I'm sure I'll have a few questions to b*tch about.

hzhang
05-06-2005, 07:08 PM
This is a long and difficult exam, at least harder than last year. Hope that the passing mark will be much lower.