View Full Version : Leela
01-09-2006, 04:20 PM
EC or not EC -- that is the question.
This thread for comments about Leela -- things she has done or that EC has done which suggest that Leela is or is not EC. I believe there are some comments sprinkled throughout the ghost forum, but it will make it easier if we collect them all here in a single thread.
I'll post my full thoughts here later tonight.
01-10-2006, 05:00 AM
Reasons to vote for Leela.
1) Led effort to get Kenshiro lynched on rather flimsy grounds. (As opposed to the great grounds we all had for preparing to haunt Arachn... :D)
2) Does not seem to be paying attention much, which is out of character for her.
3) EC's early sports posts look like a female attempt to impersonate a male.
4) Seems to be blissfully unaware that EC has made a strategic blunder by making 2 killings (instead of 1) at their last turn.
5) Fails to respond to PM from Butters accusing her of being EC Mole.
6) EC kills Arachn last round. Anyone following the game closely could tell Arachn was a likely haunting target. This suggests EC is someone not following the game closely, such as Leela.
Reasons not to vote for Leela:
1) Is not known to be avatar-savvy. Would she have made EK's bouncing marshmallow her EC avatar?
2) Is perhaps less likely than snafu to be engaging in banter about EK.
Feel free to add any other points, either pro or con.
01-11-2006, 04:12 AM
For the record, Leela's orange picks:
Round 1: All Clear = ECA and Werewolf
Round 2: Leela did not make a pick in Round 2.
Round 3: Leela did not make a pick in Round 3.
Round 4: Leela did not make a pick in Round 4.
Round 5: Butters
Round 6: snafu
Curious that Leela did not make a pick for 3 rounds. Is this the action of:
A) EC, who does not need to make picks.
B) A disinterested student who didn't bother.
C) A demoralized student who realized that Butters and I were probably right that CB = ECC in round 1, and so they had little incentive to keep picking.
IMHO, I tend to think (B). (A) would be a very risky strategy for EC -- it might be noticed long before the endgame and get one strung up. I don't think Leela has been following closely enough for it to be (C).
vBulletin® v3.7.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.