PDA

View Full Version : PD plan approval time

behappy
01-16-2006, 09:46 PM
how long does it take for SOA to approve an executed plan with no project? Can anyone share his experience? I plan to file it in the beginning of March, do you think I will be able to make to the May FAC? Thanks.

CMC
01-17-2006, 10:30 AM
I submitted my plan for 10 credits (no project) 5.5 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for results...

mcsquared
01-17-2006, 09:06 PM
I received my approval today. Almost 6 weeks. I am sure that the SOA is flooded with PD plans. Estimate about 3 months from the FAC to have your plan submitted - 6 weeks before FAC registration ends and 6 weeks of approval time.

Gal Friday
01-18-2006, 11:24 AM
I think since last fall it's been at about 6 weeks. Gone are the days of next-day approvals. And I suppose it can only get worse now, with everyone who has any pd from the 2000 conversion eligible to file as of 1/1/06. I think 12 weeks prior to FAC is a safe estimate. If they don't fill all the slots by the registration deadline they will allow you to register after the deadline, but I don't think those empty spots last long. Don't count on being able to register after the deadline.