Actuarial Outpost

Actuarial Outpost (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/index.php)
-   Non-Actuarial Topics (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite sex (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.php?t=229351)

Guest 04-11-2015 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoebe (Post 5912614)
There are some real gems in this thread.

:iatp:

I just reread the first 20 pages of this thread and was laughing out loud.

Best thread on the AO, imo

Guest 04-11-2015 12:12 AM

Although - rereading this thread creates a bit of heartache when I think back on all these lost lovers

Like the girl who held the door for me or the girl who fell into me on the subway. I wonder how often they think back to those moments and wonder what could have been.

Atropellador 04-11-2015 01:17 AM

The bus I was riding today was delayed for a while. While we were sitting there I began to notice the very pretty young woman in the row in front of me. Her dress was nice, and her eyeshadow was amazing. For a while, I was holding onto the back of the seat next to her, and her elbow grazed my hand as she reached into her bag. Of course, I withdrew my hand instantly.

I never did manage to speak to her, but I was able to catch of glimpse of the fourth digit on her left hand, which was barren.

Yes, I ride buses sometimes, what of it.

GHCOREUS ownsMe 04-11-2015 04:45 AM

I think some girl at the gym was mirin' me tonight. She kept looking in my direction, sometimes trying to be clever with the mirror. My first instinct was to look around to see if there was any manmores present because she couldn't be checking out my manlet ass, right. No manmores in sight. Still not sure what to make of this... Figured it belongs in this thread. Maybe she liked that I was dumbbell military pressing the 70s for reps, or repping out 185 on decline for sets of 10. Who knows...

GHCOREUS ownsMe 04-11-2015 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atropellador (Post 8010414)
The bus I was riding today was delayed for a while. While we were sitting there I began to notice the very pretty young woman in the row in front of me. Her dress was nice, and her eyeshadow was amazing. For a while, I was holding onto the back of the seat next to her, and her elbow grazed my hand as she reached into her bag. Of course, I withdrew my hand instantly.

I never did manage to speak to her, but I was able to catch of glimpse of the fourth digit on her left hand, which was barren.

If it's the bus... My first instinct would be to pull your weiner out and start jerkin' it. Good thing you didn't do that. Don't want to end up on the registry, you know...

DrWillKirby 05-14-2015 05:29 PM

A cute girl was telling me I should go work for the company she just got offered at as a statistician. I said I didn't have a masters or know that many crazy stats tests, but she said they were looking for "well-rounded" people. Obviously implying she thought I was "well-rounded" and we all know what that means.

FormLetter 05-14-2015 05:36 PM

Earlier today I interrupted a conversation that three females were having in one of their offices, and none of them seemed disgusted by my arrival. The 20 seconds of silence after I said "Hi" was a clear tell they were basically intimidated by my presence and uber aura.

MathStatFin 05-15-2015 12:34 AM

Quote:

yes, of course.

MathStatFin 05-15-2015 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrWillKirby (Post 8062292)
A cute girl was telling me I should go work for the company she just got offered at as a statistician. I said I didn't have a masters or know that many crazy stats tests, but she said they were looking for "well-rounded" people. Obviously implying she thought I was "well-rounded" and we all know what that means.

they're doing statistical tests on obesity and they want to observe you for several months?

Arthur Kade 05-15-2015 06:41 AM

Quote:

...her eyeshadow was amazing...

I have some news for you.