Actuarial Outpost

Actuarial Outpost (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/index.php)
-   Non-Actuarial Topics (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite sex (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.php?t=229351)

The Right 11-18-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowcake (Post 5639587)
I cut my own hair.

I can wipe my own ass.

Loner 11-18-2011 10:50 AM

A cute male hospice worker at the nursing home smiled at me the other day.
Oh, wait, wrong thread.

OddSox 11-18-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loner (Post 5639661)
A cute male hospice worker at the nursing home smiled at me the other day.
Oh, wait, wrong thread.

no no, you're good:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dismal Science (Post 5639328)
Oh and this isn't meant to exclude stories from the same sex - I'm just bad at making thread titles.

Pseudolus 11-18-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgadd (Post 5639476)
This morning a lady flashed me through her window as I was leaving my apartment complex.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddSox (Post 5639478)
this is the thread for insignificant advances. :shake:

Guess they were insignificant. :shrug:

The Drunken Actuary 11-18-2011 11:04 AM

My wife and I had hallway sex this morning. We said screw you to each other when we passed in the hallway.

Pseudolus 11-18-2011 11:05 AM

One night at the Homebrewer's Jamboree campout in NH there was a campfire singalong. I rocked "Sweet Baby James". The next morning some lady saw me and told me that she thought I had a nice voice. Pretty sure she wanted me.

asdfasdf 11-18-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dismal Science (Post 5639327)
In the past the AO has been inundated with threads about seemingly insignificant events - like getting the numbers of 2 girls in the same night, or scheduling a date with a stripper that eventually gets canceled. This thread is for consolidating all that stuff to free up more room for Sheba threads.

I'll start:

A girl held open the door for me today and smiled.

Same thing happened to me today, it was a long hold too, like 2 - 3 seconds, I said thank you, but my thank you somehow sounds angry, so I think I lost the deal.

This one cute married women at work always kind of flirts with me. She learned my name before I learned hers, so she used to say "hey asdfasdf" and I would reply "hey", I now know her name, but continue to reply "hey", I think making her think I don't know her name turns her on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dukelampard (Post 5639448)
The other day, a woman initiated a conversation with me on the elevator and touched my arm when we parted ways.

That sounds pretty significant.

JUICE 11-18-2011 11:10 AM

Waiting in at Chipotle, this 20-something brunette with fantastic tits started flirting with me, told me she "liked my style" and that "she was into older men." She insisted on giving me her number, I denied, so she just grabbed my hand and wrote "Stacy xxx-xxx-xxxx let's ****."

The rest of the story is not so exciting...

asdfasdf 11-18-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JUICE (Post 5639733)
Waiting in at Chipotle, this 20-something brunette with fantastic tits started flirting with me, told me she "liked my style" and that "she was into older men." She insisted on giving me her number, I denied, so she just grabbed my hand and wrote "Stacy xxx-xxx-xxxx let's ****."

The rest of the story is not so exciting...

Can't tell if serious......

OddSox 11-18-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudolus (Post 5639718)
One night at the Homebrewer's Jamboree campout in NH there was a campfire singalong. I rocked "Sweet Baby James". The next morning some lady saw me and told me that she thought I had a nice voice. Pretty sure she wanted me.

excellent contribution. :tup: