Actuarial Outpost

Actuarial Outpost (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/index.php)
-   Non-Actuarial Topics (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite sex (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.php?t=229351)

matamagato 11-22-2013 03:42 PM

another time the girl who works at my gym laughed when i was reading a sign out loud in a thick chinese accent

FattyMcGee 11-22-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cuddling Wingman (Post 7122369)
The girl I had a crush on in 2nd grade just added me on Facebook. Would bang.

baller. I wish my 2nd grade girlfriend would Facebook add me.

redprinceton 11-22-2013 03:45 PM

My girlfriend is in second grade. I mean... wait... no... what!?

FattyMcGee 11-22-2013 03:45 PM

Oh, and my recent insignificant signal was a slight touch on my shoulder from the girl I sat next to on the bus yesterday. At the end I said, "Have a good day, you were a very pleasant seatmate." She smiled and tapped me on the shoulder. But I know she only didn't grab me and throw me over the back of the seat to have her way with me right then and there was the fact that she would have had to share me with all the other ladies (and the fellas!) on the bus. She wants me all for herself, that's for sure.

tommie frazier 11-22-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douglan (Post 7133428)
My administrative assistant accepted my invitation to lunch today. Awww yeah, only cost me a salad and a brownie.

definitely keep track of these. if she accepts three of these I am pretty sure society says she owes you some sex. that's what I heard at least.

tommie frazier 11-22-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FattyMcGee (Post 7133638)
Oh, and my recent insignificant signal was a slight touch on my shoulder from the girl I sat next to on the bus yesterday. At the end I said, "Have a good day, you were a very pleasant seatmate." She smiled and tapped me on the shoulder. But I know she only didn't grab me and throw me over the back of the seat to have her way with me right then and there was the fact that she would have had to share me with all the other ladies (and the fellas!) on the bus. She wants me all for herself, that's for sure.

damn. that's pretty hot.

ElDucky 11-22-2013 04:13 PM

Girl at the grocery store took her time bending down to get some yogurt and I was the only other person in the aisle. Aww yeah.

dukelampard 11-22-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redprinceton (Post 7133637)
My girlfriend is in second grade. I mean... wait... no... what!?

:redcard:

JollyGoodFCAS 11-22-2013 04:21 PM

So last night, I'm at the theater when this hot babe in an extremely low-cut dress walks in with her SO. Luckily for me, her seat is right next to mine. During the second act, I feel her feet rubbing against my ankle for a few minutes. She's not looking in my direction or smiling, so I figured that she was just so engrossed in the play that she's totally oblivious to the fact that she's even touching me. Or did I just miss out on an opportunity for a tryst????!

dukelampard 11-22-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JollyGoodFCAS (Post 7133747)
So last night, I'm at the theater when this hot babe in an extremely low-cut dress walks in with her SO. Luckily for me, her seat is right next to mine. During the second act, I feel her feet rubbing against my ankle for a few minutes. She's not looking in my direction or smiling, so I figured that she was just so engrossed in the play that she's totally oblivious to the fact that she's even touching me. Or did I just miss out on an opportunity for a tryst????!

Nah, it was actually a dude.