Actuarial Outpost

Actuarial Outpost (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/index.php)
-   Non-Actuarial Topics (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite sex (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.php?t=229351)

Loner 11-18-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudolus (Post 5639718)
One night at the Homebrewer's Jamboree campout in NH there was a campfire singalong. I rocked "Sweet Baby James". The next morning some lady saw me and told me that she thought I had a nice voice. Pretty sure she wanted me.

Pseudolus, you dirty bird.

bananadotcom 11-18-2011 11:44 AM

In the lunch room this week, a cute married lady who's cube is down the hall said "your lunch smells good, impressive cooking for such a young person". I told her "I'm actually pretty old". She asks "How old?". I said 33. She said "you look much younger than 33".

She was totally into me.

campbell 11-18-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananadotcom (Post 5639849)
In the lunch room this week, a cute married lady who's cube is down the hall said "your lunch smells good, impressive cooking for such a young person". I told her "I'm actually pretty old". She asks "How old?". I said 33. She said "you look much younger than 33".

She was totally into me.

Yeah, you're pretty old.

Super Silver Haze 11-18-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bananadotcom (Post 5639849)

:lol: One year at Christmas we had an office potluck and I brought in some food and someone asked in all seriousness if my mother made it. I would have been somewhere around my late 20s at the time.

To keep on topic, I've been going to this bar alone lately and the bartender, who is female, has learned my first name. I'll make sure there are a couple of AO tables at the wedding so you guys can show up if you want.

bananadotcom 11-18-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Silver Haze (Post 5639892)
To keep on topic, I've been going to this bar alone lately and the bartender, who is female, has learned my first name. I'll make sure there are a couple of AO tables at the wedding so you guys can show up if you want.

Don't lose that deal.

matamagato 11-18-2011 12:06 PM

33 is old

Abused Student 11-18-2011 12:11 PM

Oh, I almost forgot, one day last week I had been walking down the hall at work and this really pretty girl wasn't paying attention and stumbled as she tried to not run into me as I stood quietly watching her walk toward me. She indicated that she wanted to have the sexor with me by telling me to F off, or maybe she meant she wanted to watch me, hmmm. I'm going to camp in the trees outside her house tonight. She wants me so bad.

bananadotcom 11-18-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matamagato (Post 5639949)
33 is old

Get off my lawn!

asdfasdf 11-18-2011 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matamagato (Post 5639949)
33 is old

10 years older than you are is old, there is no absolute number applicable for everyone.

douglan 11-18-2011 01:12 PM

I did some legal work for this cute lady. She paid my invoice on a net 10 basis even though my standard terms are net 30. Pretty sure she wanted me.