Actuarial Outpost

Actuarial Outpost (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/index.php)
-   Non-Actuarial Topics (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite sex (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.php?t=229351)

Guest 11-18-2011 09:17 AM

Thread to post insignificant signals / advances by the opposite sex
 
In the past the AO has been inundated with threads about seemingly insignificant events - like getting the numbers of 2 girls in the same night, or scheduling a date with a stripper that eventually gets canceled. This thread is for consolidating all that stuff to free up more room for Sheba threads.

I'll start:

A girl held open the door for me today and smiled.

Guest 11-18-2011 09:17 AM

Oh and this isn't meant to exclude stories from the same sex - I'm just bad at making thread titles.

bokiz333 11-18-2011 09:22 AM

This one time I saw a boob and almost touched it.

The Right 11-18-2011 09:23 AM

Someone told me I smelled good a couple weeks back. I took a shower that morning.

bokiz333 11-18-2011 09:23 AM

But a boob, by herself, at 3 am, in this neighborhood...I knew it wasn't on the up and up.

Guest 11-18-2011 09:23 AM

Last night one of my female coworkers offered me a cookie. I accepted. Winning!

OddSox 11-18-2011 09:26 AM

Yesterday, during a conversation, one of my female coworkers was standing a little closer to me than customary bubble etiquette would dictate. :tup:

bokiz333 11-18-2011 09:27 AM

Apparently last night 2 chicks my wife knows that have met me before described me to some other women my wife knows as "very cute and very nice."

bokiz333 11-18-2011 09:28 AM

These chicks have nothing to do with the shady boob I mentioned before.

smekta 11-18-2011 09:28 AM

I held a door open for a woman who was talking on her cell phone, she did not even acknowledge the gesture. The signal was that she's a beeech.

Guest 11-18-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddSox (Post 5639359)
Yesterday, during a conversation, one of my female coworkers was standing a little closer to me than customary bubble etiquette would dictate. :tup:

Oh this is a good one. When you get so close you can feel their body heat :love:

kathryn 11-18-2011 09:31 AM

Some guy started an AO thread this morning to make sure I don't miss the subtle signals he's been sending.

NotUrAvgXBar 11-18-2011 09:38 AM

Yesterday I walked by a girl and she didn't throw any garbage or feces at me.

George L. Costanza 11-18-2011 09:41 AM

I got my haircut the other day. The woman moved my chair down pretty low then kept "accidentally" bumping my head with her breasts. I almost smiled and talked to her.

ETA: It was interracial bumpage and was pretty awesome.

yellowcake 11-18-2011 09:43 AM

The other day, I hugged a girl and it was nice feeling her boobs against my chest.

OddSox 11-18-2011 09:45 AM

oh, also, yesterday another female co-worker poked my arm in a friendly way. the ladies sure did love me yesterday. :koolaid:

George L. Costanza 11-18-2011 09:51 AM

Leaving one of my job interviews, I tried to feel the fabric of this one girl's clothes. She didn't like it. Turns out she was my boss's boss! I got fired on the spot.

But I totally touched her clothes.

Guest 11-18-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowcake (Post 5639420)
The other day, I hugged a girl and it was nice feeling her boobs against my chest.

What about when the hair dresser is so fat that their stomach keeps bumping into your head / arm. Does that count?

tgadd 11-18-2011 09:55 AM

This morning a lady flashed me through her window as I was leaving my apartment complex.

OddSox 11-18-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgadd (Post 5639476)
This morning a lady flashed me through her window as I was leaving my apartment complex.

this is the thread for insignificant advances. :shake:

tgadd 11-18-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddSox (Post 5639478)
this is the thread for insignificant advances. :shake:

It was my fiance. I get to see them every day, though being flashed as I'm leaving is something.

Guest 11-18-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgadd (Post 5639496)
It was my fiance. I get to see them every day, though being flashed as I'm leaving is something.

GTFO. NOW!

yellowcake 11-18-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dismal Science (Post 5639458)
What about when the hair dresser is so fat that their stomach keeps bumping into your head / arm. Does that count?

I cut my own hair.

campbell 11-18-2011 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgadd (Post 5639496)
It was my fiance. I get to see them every day, though being flashed as I'm leaving is something.

Now, it's not nice to taunt the single guys here. Go play in the actuarial gun owners thread, or something.

tgadd 11-18-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dismal Science (Post 5639508)
GTFO. NOW!

What if I show you my tits?

Quote:

Originally Posted by campbell (Post 5639600)
Now, it's not nice to taunt the single guys here. Go play in the actuarial gun owners thread, or something.

:lol:

The Drunken Actuary 11-18-2011 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dismal Science (Post 5639327)
In the past the AO has been inundated with threads about seemingly insignificant events - like getting the numbers of 2 girls in the same night, or scheduling a date with a stripper that eventually gets canceled. This thread is for consolidating all that stuff to free up more room for Sheba threads.

I'll start:

A girl held open the door for me today and smiled.

So you lost the deal I guess, or this wouldn't be in this thread. :(

The Drunken Actuary 11-18-2011 10:41 AM

All my wife's friends want me.

ElDucky 11-18-2011 10:43 AM

I rearended 4 girls.

OddSox 11-18-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by campbell (Post 5639600)
Now, it's not nice to taunt the single guys here. Go play in the actuarial gun owners thread, or something.

I'm not actually single, I just like this thread idea and wanted to participate.

OddSox 11-18-2011 10:46 AM

some of you guys are really bad at this thread.

The Right 11-18-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowcake (Post 5639587)
I cut my own hair.

I can wipe my own ass.

Loner 11-18-2011 10:50 AM

A cute male hospice worker at the nursing home smiled at me the other day.
Oh, wait, wrong thread.

OddSox 11-18-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loner (Post 5639661)
A cute male hospice worker at the nursing home smiled at me the other day.
Oh, wait, wrong thread.

no no, you're good:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dismal Science (Post 5639328)
Oh and this isn't meant to exclude stories from the same sex - I'm just bad at making thread titles.


Pseudolus 11-18-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgadd (Post 5639476)
This morning a lady flashed me through her window as I was leaving my apartment complex.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddSox (Post 5639478)
this is the thread for insignificant advances. :shake:

Guess they were insignificant. :shrug:

The Drunken Actuary 11-18-2011 11:04 AM

My wife and I had hallway sex this morning. We said screw you to each other when we passed in the hallway.

Pseudolus 11-18-2011 11:05 AM

One night at the Homebrewer's Jamboree campout in NH there was a campfire singalong. I rocked "Sweet Baby James". The next morning some lady saw me and told me that she thought I had a nice voice. Pretty sure she wanted me.

asdfasdf 11-18-2011 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dismal Science (Post 5639327)
In the past the AO has been inundated with threads about seemingly insignificant events - like getting the numbers of 2 girls in the same night, or scheduling a date with a stripper that eventually gets canceled. This thread is for consolidating all that stuff to free up more room for Sheba threads.

I'll start:

A girl held open the door for me today and smiled.

Same thing happened to me today, it was a long hold too, like 2 - 3 seconds, I said thank you, but my thank you somehow sounds angry, so I think I lost the deal.

This one cute married women at work always kind of flirts with me. She learned my name before I learned hers, so she used to say "hey asdfasdf" and I would reply "hey", I now know her name, but continue to reply "hey", I think making her think I don't know her name turns her on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dukelampard (Post 5639448)
The other day, a woman initiated a conversation with me on the elevator and touched my arm when we parted ways.

That sounds pretty significant.

JUICE 11-18-2011 11:10 AM

Waiting in at Chipotle, this 20-something brunette with fantastic tits started flirting with me, told me she "liked my style" and that "she was into older men." She insisted on giving me her number, I denied, so she just grabbed my hand and wrote "Stacy xxx-xxx-xxxx let's ****."

The rest of the story is not so exciting...

asdfasdf 11-18-2011 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JUICE (Post 5639733)
Waiting in at Chipotle, this 20-something brunette with fantastic tits started flirting with me, told me she "liked my style" and that "she was into older men." She insisted on giving me her number, I denied, so she just grabbed my hand and wrote "Stacy xxx-xxx-xxxx let's ****."

The rest of the story is not so exciting...

Can't tell if serious......

OddSox 11-18-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pseudolus (Post 5639718)
One night at the Homebrewer's Jamboree campout in NH there was a campfire singalong. I rocked "Sweet Baby James". The next morning some lady saw me and told me that she thought I had a nice voice. Pretty sure she wanted me.

excellent contribution. :tup:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Page generated in 0.42113 seconds with 9 queries