Actuarial Outpost

Actuarial Outpost (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/index.php)
-   Non-Actuarial Topics (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   RuneScape (http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/actuarial_discussion_forum/showthread.php?t=311868)

SinisterRobert 01-29-2019 10:01 AM

I got 91 runecrafting late last night and it took an obscene amount of time. I'm taking today off Runescape because of that but it's still nice to meet a huge milestone. I'm thinking of crafting double nature runes all the way to 99, my goal is to get it by May 10.

DjPim 01-29-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinisterRobert (Post 9528866)
I got 91 runecrafting late last night and it took an obscene amount of time. I'm taking today off Runescape because of that but it's still nice to meet a huge milestone. I'm thinking of crafting double nature runes all the way to 99, my goal is to get it by May 10.

Congrats! Double nats is what, like 25k per inventory? Pretty good money, but how much does your xp rate suffer? I'm about to hit 66 rc from tears of guthix and diary rewards lol. Not looking forward to getting to 77, might do lavas at some point, not sure. I think I'll get base 80s before I do that though.

I'm about to hit 85 slayer, so I'm excited to kill my first abyssal demon soon

SinisterRobert 01-30-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DjPim (Post 9528980)
Congrats! Double nats is what, like 25k per inventory? Pretty good money, but how much does your xp rate suffer? I'm about to hit 66 rc from tears of guthix and diary rewards lol. Not looking forward to getting to 77, might do lavas at some point, not sure. I think I'll get base 80s before I do that though.

I'm about to hit 85 slayer, so I'm excited to kill my first abyssal demon soon

The exp rate is pretty bad, but yeah it's like 1-1.2 mil gp per hour.

El Actuario 01-30-2019 10:58 PM

Working on MM1 to finish a clue. Will also be handy to have the caves unlocked when I’m ready to start chinning.

Transitive Tangerine 01-31-2019 09:40 AM

Anyone else used to OCD to make sure your chin traps were symmetrical?

DjPim 01-31-2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Actuario (Post 9531472)
Working on MM1 to finish a clue. Will also be handy to have the caves unlocked when Iím ready to start chinning.

Access to dragon scimitar is the best part of MM1. Start MM2 asap for chinning, it's a million times better there

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transitive Tangerine (Post 9531570)
Anyone else used to OCD to make sure your chin traps were symmetrical?

Just my chin straps.

I actually haven't done any chin hunting yet, just standard salamander stuff up to around 50 and birdhouses to 70 and I haven't touched it since. One of these days I'll grind it to 80

El Actuario 01-31-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DjPim (Post 9531776)
Access to dragon scimitar is the best part of MM1. Start MM2 asap for chinning, it's a million times better there

Canít if I stay 1 def. Still not sure what Iíll end up doing with this account.

DjPim 02-04-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Actuario (Post 9532345)
Canít if I stay 1 def. Still not sure what Iíll end up doing with this account.

I thought about making an account for PvP, but decided it would take too much time and supplies and that I would rather be able to access all quests / content, and if I want then do pvp when closer to maxed. Definitely glad I did, but YMMV.

I hit 85 slayer and got my first abby demon task, so I went straight to abyssal sire. Got an unsired on 2 kc and another on ~50, leading to 1/3 bludgeon piece and jar of miasma (boo). Fun boss though, challenging enough to be dangerous and average drops are around 50k each. Probably died once every 15 kills or so. I think I'll do the boss until I get the pet and finish the bludgeon, which I hope is soon lol

Whoaminoneofyourbusiness 02-20-2019 07:28 AM

https://i.redd.it/mvvis2rx2ph21.png

Transitive Tangerine 02-20-2019 07:41 AM

what weapon is that