Thread: laptop.
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 11:54 PM

Favorite beer: Beer?! Blech. But Dad likes Dortmunder Union.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redearedslider View Post
128GB is alright but windows will take up 30 or so and you'll want to keep 10-20% free for performance reasons (might be a legacy issue) so your "effective" space will be closer to 80. If you're not restarting the pc often then I imagine you could get by fine with the HDD unless it's really slow or something. High res video takes up a ton of space though so you might need another external anyway depending on how much you're recording and how often you're offloading.
Thanks. M$FT claims 10 GB, but it can't hurt to have a margin. And a quick review of my videos folder says that 10 min of video uses about 25MB to about 75 MB, though I don't know the resolution for these. The other issue is that my face, if reproduced in high fidelity, could cause screens to break worldwide.
EB's rules for AO political: 1. A responder who replies "who cares?", cares deeply. 1a. a responder who replies LMAO, or similar, agrees with me. 2. It's always funnier when EB says it. - Lucy (Whomever she was) 3. Don't assume I'm trying to convince you, or indeed, any Hillary or Bernie supporter. 4. If my posts are so blatantly wrong, why are you so insistent in following me? I'll not take you home! 5. I'm not happy until you're not happy. 6. "You sir are no racist. You seem to condescend to everyone equally. I salute you." - Rain in Africa.

"If you're not annoying somebody, you're not really alive." -- Margaret Atwood

Page generated in 0.11095 seconds with 9 queries