View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Eddie Smith
SOA AAA

College: UGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahow View Post
While the multitouch keyboard is interesting, I'm not really sure it would even matter. I was using the stock EVO keyboard for 2 weeks before I got Swype and I never had an issue with multitouch. That being said, it doesn't hurt and is a nice feature.

I was just reading notes from the press conference yesterday and boy did Verizon dump an entire 5 gallon bucket of egg on AT&T's face. Everyone was speculating that Verizon was bringing the tiered data plans, but it was quite the shocker when someone asked if the unlimited data was with a 5gb cap. Verizon said nope, unlimited is unlimited. Tethering is $20 for 2gb, which I'm fine with since they probably want to give people a reason to keep buying data cards and I consider tethering to be an "in case you need it" type of feature. Plus there is always rooting if you don't want to pay.

Currently the EVO and the Droid X are going to be the two truly unlimited options out there. We'll see if AT&T holds their ground.
The network vs hardware battle will rage on. Should be interesting. At the end of the day, I have to choose network over hardware. It just means more to me.

Learn how FSA exams are different from the prelims

We have your exam covered:

LP | LFV-U | LFV-C | LRM | ERM | QFI Core | QFI Adv | QFI IRM | G&H Core | G&H Adv | G&H Sp

Check out our Technical Skills Course and our new R Course!

Connect on Twitter, Facebook, & LinkedIn

Page generated in 0.19937 seconds with 9 queries