Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Exams - Please Limit Discussion to Exam-Related Topics > SoA > Fellowship Modules > Decision Making and Communications
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Old 04-17-2012, 02:26 PM
SOA

Default Results for sumbission post Feb 29

Has anyone got result?

I submitted Mar 16 and result has not released yet.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:44 PM
SOA AAA

Mine is March 14, and no word. I'm hoping that it comes any day now.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:47 PM

Studying for DP

I'm March 19th. I'm guessing we still have a couple weeks since they just got past Feb. 29th.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:57 PM
SOA AAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by polooo26 View Post
I'm March 19th. I'm guessing we still have a couple weeks since they just got past Feb. 29th.
Sure, but while this is optimistic, here is a possible scenario. There was a large group on the 29th, trying to hit the deadline. As those people would have eventually submitted at some point, you're going to have a slightly smaller distribution for maybe about a week or two. Though, in fairness, we can't know when they would have submitted, had there been no impending deadline. However, no one is rushing to submit in the first week of march. Those who do just happened to casually finish on their respective date. Because of this, it may be safe to assume that the next week or two of submissions may go faster than average.

On the other hand, since there isn't another FAC deadline until the middle of May, they may slow down on DMAC gradings. Since, really, this is all gibberish, and I can't really know, I just like to fantasize that it's any day now.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:48 PM

Studying for DP

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh oh spaghettio View Post
Sure, but while this is optimistic, here is a possible scenario. There was a large group on the 29th, trying to hit the deadline. As those people would have eventually submitted at some point, you're going to have a slightly smaller distribution for maybe about a week or two. Though, in fairness, we can't know when they would have submitted, had there been no impending deadline. However, no one is rushing to submit in the first week of march. Those who do just happened to casually finish on their respective date. Because of this, it may be safe to assume that the next week or two of submissions may go faster than average.

On the other hand, since there isn't another FAC deadline until the middle of May, they may slow down on DMAC gradings. Since, really, this is all gibberish, and I can't really know, I just like to fantasize that it's any day now.
I hope you're right. Keep in mind that the module deadline was March 14th. The graders might be working on getting those graded now. I'm not for sure if graders are assigned to one module or if they can grade any module. I'm guessing DMAC might have low priority until the March 14th modules are graded though. I just want results before the end of this month because raises are retroactive to the beginning of the month when passing results are found out.
Old 04-17-2012, 04:58 PM

Studying for DP

I checked out the other module sections and it looks like a lot of them that were submitted between 3/10 and 3/14 are being graded now. So maybe it won't be too long. Once a module hits 3/15 than I would assume it would be pretty quick.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:31 PM
SOA

No more updates?
Old 04-24-2012, 05:59 PM
SOA AAA

FAC deadline is tomorrow. Hopefully that means that a normal stream of these will be coming in again soon.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:06 PM
SOA

4.26 the 41st day
Old 04-28-2012, 08:11 AM
SOA

Day 43...
counting down