Actuarial Outpost
 
Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Cyberchat > Sports
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

IMMEDIATE NEED - Solvency II Experts - Associate to Partner Level
Browse Solvency II jobs at www.DWSimpson.com/jobs/in/solvency-ii

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-04-2012, 11:19 PM
The Cuddling Wingman's Avatar
The Cuddling Wingman The Cuddling Wingman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,145
Default Charles Waugh, creepin' on tOSU athletes

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/201...dubstriviaguru

Too long to paste, but some dude obsesses on tOSU football and basketball players. Turns out he also likes downloading porn of young boys.

From the piks, looks like some dude that is a creeper with no life, and as such, more opportunities to creep.



How he was able to crash that bro-fest, who knows. A dad whose son's bro-fest was crashed by the creeper while being recruited has said that it was because of the creeper that his son decommitted.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormLetter View Post
You are not on my Immediate Kill list.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-04-2012, 11:20 PM
The Cuddling Wingman's Avatar
The Cuddling Wingman The Cuddling Wingman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,145
Default

I'm a little concerned that this dude wants to put the lotion on its skin
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormLetter View Post
You are not on my Immediate Kill list.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Irish Blues
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cuddling Wingman View Post
I'm a little concerned that this dude wants to put the lotion on its skin
Really? I figured he'd always choose to get the hose again.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-05-2012, 08:39 AM
The Cuddling Wingman's Avatar
The Cuddling Wingman The Cuddling Wingman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Blues View Post
Really? I figured he'd always choose to get the hose again.
I stand corrected
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormLetter View Post
You are not on my Immediate Kill list.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Actuary321 Actuary321 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 22,177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cuddling Wingman View Post
http://www.landgrantholyland.com/201...dubstriviaguru

Too long to paste, but some dude obsesses on tOSU football and basketball players. Turns out he also likes downloading porn of young boys.

From the piks, looks like some dude that is a creeper with no life, and as such, more opportunities to creep.



How he was able to crash that bro-fest, who knows. A dad whose son's bro-fest was crashed by the creeper while being recruited has said that it was because of the creeper that his son decommitted.
I read an article that said the kid said there were other personal reasons that he wouldn't go into. I'm guessing this is an easy excuse.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-08-2012, 09:32 AM
The Cuddling Wingman's Avatar
The Cuddling Wingman The Cuddling Wingman is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 11,145
Default

Quote:
Charles Eric Waugh, a registered sex offender in Kentucky who came in contact with Ohio State student-athletes and recruits, in-person and on social media websites, was arrested Monday and held overnight at the Boyd County Detention Center in Kentucky.

An official from the Boyd County Detention Center confirmed Monday evening to The Lantern that Waugh, 31, of Ashland, Ky., violated his probation and also failed to comply with sex offender registration laws in Kentucky. The official said Waugh will not have bond and spent the night in the detention center.

“(Waugh)’s stuck here until we hear otherwise,” a second detention center official said.
He violated parole, apparently. Maybe he wasn't supposed to leave the state.

http://www.thelantern.com/campus/sex...iled-1.2869981

Even small JUCO's have weird creepers. Kinda odd that this one was singled out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormLetter View Post
You are not on my Immediate Kill list.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
*PLEASE NOTE: Posts are not checked for accuracy, and do not
represent the views of the Actuarial Outpost or its sponsors.
Page generated in 0.26199 seconds with 9 queries