Originally Posted by BigBen
Speaking of the new SOA designation, there's actually a decent chance that I will be at a different job and back on the FSA track by the time these results are released. I had an interview with a big healthcare consulting office about a week ago.
(90% of the reason is it's in the city I want to move to, but the other 10% is that I'm fed up with CAS exam antics, and I already have ASA so only need a couple more to get FSA)
I bet the SOA offers some sort of grandfathering to CAS members. It may not be credit for the complete FSA, but something like credit for 2 of their 3 FSA exams.