Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Around the World > Asia > Careers-Employment: Asia
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Actuarial Jobs by State

New York  New Jersey  Connecticut  Massachusetts 
California  Florida  Texas  Illinois  Colorado

Old 08-15-2016, 09:13 AM
SOA

Default Salary range in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia (first time expat, need help)

Hi all,

I am interested in working in Singapore, Hong Kong or Malaysia as an expat. I was asked about expected salary. Can anyone give me roughly each country's average salary for actuarial please? Is it much different between insurance company and actuarial consultant company?
*I have one year experience and soon to be ASA (need only FA to be ASA)

Please tell me that your number is expat rate already or not. And should I tell them the number in expat rate or just tell the normal rate and they will add the expat cost for me by themselves?

Thanks!
Old 10-19-2016, 01:25 PM
SOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifoxzeal View Post
Hi all,

I am interested in working in Singapore, Hong Kong or Malaysia as an expat. I was asked about expected salary. Can anyone give me roughly each country's average salary for actuarial please? Is it much different between insurance company and actuarial consultant company?
*I have one year experience and soon to be ASA (need only FA to be ASA)

Please tell me that your number is expat rate already or not. And should I tell them the number in expat rate or just tell the normal rate and they will add the expat cost for me by themselves?

Thanks!
So found your job ady? Whats the pay grade? I don't think there are companies that willing to pay for Expat price for a pretty newbie and non-qualified...

Tags
expat, hong kong, malaysia, salary, singapore