Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Actuarial Discussion Forum > Software & Technology
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Browse Open Actuarial Jobs

Life  Health  Casualty  Pension  Entry Level  All Jobs  Salaries

Old 03-24-2017, 04:22 PM
CAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
Read the previous page for more details. The alert site worked for me!
cool...will try. thank you
Old 03-25-2017, 09:08 PM
SOA

Amazon delivered a day early. This thing is pretty slick. My son doesn't seem to understand that the 3DS is all him; leave me alone lil buddy. Definitely prefer handheld mode. Joycons not bothering me at all. Might have to get the pro controller for TV mode though, not digging this controller dock thing
Trump's biggest weakness is that he utterly lacks the knowledge, experience, interest, attention span, temperament, and common decency to be the marginally effective President of a reasonably-large HOA.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:32 PM
SOA

I haven't been this excited about a nintendo since December 25, 1986
Trump's biggest weakness is that he utterly lacks the knowledge, experience, interest, attention span, temperament, and common decency to be the marginally effective President of a reasonably-large HOA.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:38 PM
SOA

Just beat it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
I would strongly recommend not doing anything that could be traced back to this forum.

Last edited by Koala Tea Contrail; 03-28-2017 at 09:36 AM..
Old 03-28-2017, 01:24 PM

I was just looking at what games were available for Switch and saw that Shovel Knight is available. If you own a switch and haven't played Shovel Knight I would highly recommend it. It was one of my favorite games when it first released a few years back.

Manipulating women...now THAT's hard. Probably because most woman have no clue what they like.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:28 PM
SOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronus View Post
I was just looking at what games were available for Switch and saw that Shovel Knight is available. If you own a switch and haven't played Shovel Knight I would highly recommend it. It was one of my favorite games when it first released a few years back.
Thanks for the tip, I will check it out!

I've been playing Human Resource Machine finally after hearing about it for a few years as a fun programming game. It is fun but the programming style is the grossest spaghetti-crap programming ever. I hate thinking that some young person thinks this is good programming.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:39 PM

Following up on my post I just saw that they are selling it for $25. That's a pretty steep markup considering I bought it like two years ago for like $10 on steam, but I guess that's Nintendo for you. It does include two DLCs, one of which is brand new this spring, but just figured I'd give you a head's up.

Manipulating women...now THAT's hard. Probably because most woman have no clue what they like.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronus View Post
Following up on my post I just saw that they are selling it for $25. That's a pretty steep markup considering I bought it like two years ago for like $10 on steam, but I guess that's Nintendo for you. It does include two DLCs, one of which is brand new this spring, but just figured I'd give you a head's up.
Shovel Knight is top shelf. Steam is always cheaper. I think we bought the PS4 version for $20. While a bit high it is every bit worth it. The music alone is worth $18.
Old 03-30-2017, 03:28 PM
SOA

Got one from Amazon just now!
Old 03-30-2017, 07:00 PM
SOA

Well done