Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Actuarial Discussion Forum > Software & Technology
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM

PSN Black Froday deals are live
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017...-plus-members/

I grabbed Batman season 2 ($15), Evil Within 2 ($30) and Wolfenstein 2 ($30). I know Best Buy & Gamestop will be $25 on Friday, but now I have a digital copy and don’t have to deal with Black Friday crowds. That’s worth $10 to me.
Old Yesterday, 04:42 PM
CAS

Studying for many many stuffs

I don't buy digital. I like to have physical copies in my shelves but yeah these are fantastic deals

Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM

Horizon Zero Dawn is on sale on amazon for $20 right now. Seems like a pretty solid deal.

Manipulating women...now THAT's hard. Probably because most woman have no clue what they like.
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM
It's a funny name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldy27 View Post
I don't buy digital. I like to have physical copies in my shelves but yeah these are fantastic deals
I pretty much only buy digital copies now. I'm too lazy to get up and change the disc. Will need to look hard at these deals later.
Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM
SOA

Favorite beer: The Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronus View Post
Horizon Zero Dawn is on sale on amazon for $20 right now. Seems like a pretty solid deal.
I did that

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMO View Post
I'll tell you straight up that I think my religion is better than yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scars View Post
Outside the context of my faith, I am not intolerant of you ... If anything here, you're being a bit of a bigot towards me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descalzo View Post
I thought that's what I was saying, exactly. One day I (or people like me) will be thought of exactly as you and I think of racists in the deep south.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginormous76 View Post
I put the whole cob in my mouth and suck the kernels right off in one swift motion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Giant View Post
What 6-year-old boy didn't occasionally stick his junk between his legs during bathtime just to say, "Look, Mommy, I'm a girl!" as a joke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett Cake Pan View Post
I can see having a discussion about magic potions vs. pharmaceuticals in a chemistry class. I think that's a good idea.
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM
SOA

Favorite beer: The Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
I pretty much only buy digital copies now. I'm too lazy to get up and change the disc. Will need to look hard at these deals later.
I tend to buy physical since it's the same price then can share with people, but lately I've been buying more digital because the optical drive is loud and it drives me crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMO View Post
I'll tell you straight up that I think my religion is better than yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scars View Post
Outside the context of my faith, I am not intolerant of you ... If anything here, you're being a bit of a bigot towards me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descalzo View Post
I thought that's what I was saying, exactly. One day I (or people like me) will be thought of exactly as you and I think of racists in the deep south.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginormous76 View Post
I put the whole cob in my mouth and suck the kernels right off in one swift motion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Giant View Post
What 6-year-old boy didn't occasionally stick his junk between his legs during bathtime just to say, "Look, Mommy, I'm a girl!" as a joke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett Cake Pan View Post
I can see having a discussion about magic potions vs. pharmaceuticals in a chemistry class. I think that's a good idea.
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM
CAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
It's something deep-seated but I vastly prefer physical copies. My left brain prefers the digital downloads, and I do buy them from time to time as convenient, but having a physical case is pleasing on an emotional level. Similar to how I'm not a huge fan of my kindle I guess, though that's far more pronounced.
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM
It's a funny name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsylvos View Post
It's something deep-seated but I vastly prefer physical copies. My left brain prefers the digital downloads, and I do buy them from time to time as convenient, but having a physical case is pleasing on an emotional level. Similar to how I'm not a huge fan of my kindle I guess, though that's far more pronounced.
that's totally fair, and something I agree with for movies (I'll buy the Bluray + Digital copy 10 times out of 10, even if I never watch the bluray). but I don't know... something about the video game convenience has turned me to the dark side there.

Tags
atari, data science, gaming pc, predictive analytics, ps3, ps4, wii, wii u, xbox 360, xbox one