Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Exams - Please Limit Discussion to Exam-Related Topics > SoA > Fellowship Modules > Financial Economics
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

2017 ACTUARIAL SALARY SURVEYS
Contact DW Simpson for a Personalized Salary Survey

Old 05-01-2018, 01:04 PM
SOA

Default Track Choice/Future Tracks

Hi,

I haven't started this module yet, but it seems like the EOM questions are slightly different depending on the track chosen. I haven't decided my track yet, so I took the ERM exam this Spring. I am wondering the track choice for this module should match with my future track or I can choose whatever I want as in the ERM exam case.

Thanks!
Old 05-08-2018, 12:54 PM
SOA AAA

Studying for at least a 6
College: State

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC_Barcelona View Post
Hi,

I haven't started this module yet, but it seems like the EOM questions are slightly different depending on the track chosen. I haven't decided my track yet, so I took the ERM exam this Spring. I am wondering the track choice for this module should match with my future track or I can choose whatever I want as in the ERM exam case.

Thanks!
I had the same thought and emailed e-Learning last week. Your EOM tasks do not have to match your track:

"Thanks for your email. If you submit your FE Module for the Health track and meet minimum requirements, but then decide later on you want to switch tracks, you will not have to resubmit. Once you obtain credit for that module, no matter what tasks you submitted, you keep that credit.

e-Learning Staff"
ERM Exam
Old 09-10-2018, 03:27 PM
SOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by g.peter View Post
I had the same thought and emailed e-Learning last week. Your EOM tasks do not have to match your track:

"Thanks for your email. If you submit your FE Module for the Health track and meet minimum requirements, but then decide later on you want to switch tracks, you will not have to resubmit. Once you obtain credit for that module, no matter what tasks you submitted, you keep that credit.

e-Learning Staff"
good to know!!

Tags
financial economics, fsa module, track