Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Actuarial Discussion Forum > Software & Technology
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Old 10-23-2018, 12:52 PM
SOA

Finished Dragon Slayer II last night! Also, one attack level from getting 100 combat, which will let me work towards getting elite void armor and start trying to kill Vorkath for that cash money
Old 10-30-2018, 01:00 PM
SOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjPim View Post
Finished Dragon Slayer II last night! Also, one attack level from getting 100 combat, which will let me work towards getting elite void armor and start trying to kill Vorkath for that cash money
Got my elite void and as much gear as I could afford and started killing Vorkath. Since I'm still getting used to doing it efficiently, I've died like 6-7 times, but I've killed him more than 10 so I'm breaking even right now, but about to start pulling a profit. Tried killing him on mobile (released today yay) and misclicked twice (curse fat-fingering tiny mobs) so died at the end, but definitely doable. Just wish I had enough cash to afford a dragon hunter crossbow...
Old 11-05-2018, 12:20 PM
SOA

Welp I caved and downloaded the mobile app. It’s definitely clunkier than a desktop, but I think they did a good job.

Played around for a bit yesterday. Made $50K collecting and tanning cow hides, and got to 14 magic / range. Might go the pure route if I end up playing more.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:29 PM
SOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Actuario View Post
Welp I caved and downloaded the mobile app. Itís definitely clunkier than a desktop, but I think they did a good job.

Played around for a bit yesterday. Made $50K collecting and tanning cow hides, and got to 14 magic / range. Might go the pure route if I end up playing more.
Nice. Mobile is definitely a big game changer. It's nice to be able to do the more mundane parts of the game while out and about, and although it is clunkier than the desktop version, it's still remarkably fulfilling for a mobile game.

I'm just 3.5 quests away from finishing every quest in the game, but I'm taking a bit of a break from questing to try to finish up a master clue scroll I got that's been sitting in my bank. Hopefully I'll get some mad cash from it
Old 11-06-2018, 03:11 PM
SOA

Quote:
I'm just 3.5 quests away from finishing every quest in the game, but I'm taking a bit of a break from questing to try to finish up a master clue scroll I got that's been sitting in my bank. Hopefully I'll get some mad cash from it
Update: 1 more quest to go (Grim Tales). Will finish that today. Also, I got 3m from the master clue, significantly better than the 86k I got from my last master clue. Next on my list is to do all the hard achievement diaries and finish my 1k vorkath loot tab. Really excited for this part of the game
Old 11-15-2018, 01:56 PM
SOA

Quote:
Update: 1 more quest to go (Grim Tales). Will finish that today. Also, I got 3m from the master clue, significantly better than the 86k I got from my last master clue. Next on my list is to do all the hard achievement diaries and finish my 1k vorkath loot tab. Really excited for this part of the game
Finished Quest cape, working on getting base 70 in all stats (still debating if runecrafting counts on this list...)

Couldn't wait for all 1k vorkath kills, so sold off loot tab at 150 kc. Made close to 22m, -4.5m in supplies, so netting a solid 17.5m profit. Rebought some melee gear and worked on my black demons (demonic gorilla) slayer task, got a zenyte shard drop for an extra 11m. Good stuff!