Actuarial Outpost
 
Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Actuarial Discussion Forum > Software & Technology
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81  
Old 10-23-2018, 12:52 PM
DjPim's Avatar
DjPim DjPim is offline
Member
SOA
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 329
Default

Finished Dragon Slayer II last night! Also, one attack level from getting 100 combat, which will let me work towards getting elite void armor and start trying to kill Vorkath for that cash money
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr T Non-Fan View Post
"Cali" SMH.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 10-30-2018, 01:00 PM
DjPim's Avatar
DjPim DjPim is offline
Member
SOA
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjPim View Post
Finished Dragon Slayer II last night! Also, one attack level from getting 100 combat, which will let me work towards getting elite void armor and start trying to kill Vorkath for that cash money
Got my elite void and as much gear as I could afford and started killing Vorkath. Since I'm still getting used to doing it efficiently, I've died like 6-7 times, but I've killed him more than 10 so I'm breaking even right now, but about to start pulling a profit. Tried killing him on mobile (released today yay) and misclicked twice (curse fat-fingering tiny mobs) so died at the end, but definitely doable. Just wish I had enough cash to afford a dragon hunter crossbow...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr T Non-Fan View Post
"Cali" SMH.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-05-2018, 12:20 PM
El Actuario's Avatar
El Actuario El Actuario is offline
Member
SOA
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 406
Default

Welp I caved and downloaded the mobile app. It’s definitely clunkier than a desktop, but I think they did a good job.

Played around for a bit yesterday. Made $50K collecting and tanning cow hides, and got to 14 magic / range. Might go the pure route if I end up playing more.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-05-2018, 12:29 PM
DjPim's Avatar
DjPim DjPim is offline
Member
SOA
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Actuario View Post
Welp I caved and downloaded the mobile app. Itís definitely clunkier than a desktop, but I think they did a good job.

Played around for a bit yesterday. Made $50K collecting and tanning cow hides, and got to 14 magic / range. Might go the pure route if I end up playing more.
Nice. Mobile is definitely a big game changer. It's nice to be able to do the more mundane parts of the game while out and about, and although it is clunkier than the desktop version, it's still remarkably fulfilling for a mobile game.

I'm just 3.5 quests away from finishing every quest in the game, but I'm taking a bit of a break from questing to try to finish up a master clue scroll I got that's been sitting in my bank. Hopefully I'll get some mad cash from it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr T Non-Fan View Post
"Cali" SMH.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-06-2018, 03:11 PM
DjPim's Avatar
DjPim DjPim is offline
Member
SOA
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjPim View Post
I'm just 3.5 quests away from finishing every quest in the game, but I'm taking a bit of a break from questing to try to finish up a master clue scroll I got that's been sitting in my bank. Hopefully I'll get some mad cash from it
Update: 1 more quest to go (Grim Tales). Will finish that today. Also, I got 3m from the master clue, significantly better than the 86k I got from my last master clue. Next on my list is to do all the hard achievement diaries and finish my 1k vorkath loot tab. Really excited for this part of the game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr T Non-Fan View Post
"Cali" SMH.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-15-2018, 01:56 PM
DjPim's Avatar
DjPim DjPim is offline
Member
SOA
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: SoCal
Posts: 329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjPim View Post
Update: 1 more quest to go (Grim Tales). Will finish that today. Also, I got 3m from the master clue, significantly better than the 86k I got from my last master clue. Next on my list is to do all the hard achievement diaries and finish my 1k vorkath loot tab. Really excited for this part of the game
Finished Quest cape, working on getting base 70 in all stats (still debating if runecrafting counts on this list...)

Couldn't wait for all 1k vorkath kills, so sold off loot tab at 150 kc. Made close to 22m, -4.5m in supplies, so netting a solid 17.5m profit. Rebought some melee gear and worked on my black demons (demonic gorilla) slayer task, got a zenyte shard drop for an extra 11m. Good stuff!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr T Non-Fan View Post
"Cali" SMH.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
*PLEASE NOTE: Posts are not checked for accuracy, and do not
represent the views of the Actuarial Outpost or its sponsors.
Page generated in 0.25138 seconds with 11 queries