Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Exams - Please Limit Discussion to Exam-Related Topics > SoA > Group and Health Track > Group & Health Advanced Exam
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

2017 ACTUARIAL SALARY SURVEYS
Contact DW Simpson for a Personalized Salary Survey

Group & Health Advanced Exam Old Group and Health Company/Sponsor Perspective Forum

Old 06-05-2018, 10:20 PM
SOA

College: University of Waterloo Alumni
Default Exam Analysis Cheat Sheet for Fall 2018 Advanced Exam

The Cheat Sheets are updated for Fall 2018! Get yours here.

Some readings are tested more frequently than others. With so much material to know for FSA exams, it can be really helpful to sort readings into these 5 categories:

- 'Very commonly tested'
- 'Commonly tested'
- 'Rarely tested'
- 'Never tested'
- 'New reading' (considered new for first 3 sittings).

This is exactly what I've done for the Advanced Exam. I've summarized it all into an easy-to-read Excel workbook that you can purchase and use until you pass your exam. You get all the updates until you pass.

When you don't have an endless number of hours to study, having all the readings sorted like this will allow you plan your study time based on how historically likely it is for a reading to be tested.

Once you've used the Cheat Sheet to set your priorities, you can then use it to easily find all the past questions that have ever been tested on that reading. This means you'll be able to quickly assess all the ways in which the reading has been tested in the past, plus you'll have real-life exam questions to practice with.

To see samples, testimonials and/or to get your Cheat Sheet, go here.

*You get access until your exam, so you'll always have the most up-to-date version.
--
Fellowship Exams
Exam Analysis Cheat Sheet - The #1 way to set your studying priorities (Shows you which readings are historically tested most often)
Old 08-15-2018, 12:03 PM
SOA

College: Alumni

Hi - when do you think the "Cheat Sheet" will be updated for the recently released exam? Thanks!
Old 08-15-2018, 02:45 PM
SOA

I'm planning to have everything posted by the end of the weekend.
--
Fellowship Exams
Exam Analysis Cheat Sheet - The #1 way to set your studying priorities (Shows you which readings are historically tested most often)
Old 09-09-2018, 05:46 AM
SOA

The cheat sheet has been finalized now for Fall 2018, including the recently released solutions to the Spring 2018 exams.

Get yours here.

Please email support@etchedactuarial.com if you have any questions.

Brea
--
Fellowship Exams