Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Actuarial Discussion Forum > Software & Technology
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Old 05-18-2017, 11:04 AM
SOA

Yeah, I got lucky in that regard for sure. Got most stuff setup last night (passwords, drivers, couple applications, games) and gave it a whirl. Man Rocket League looks so much nicer..... Scraping by at 30-40 fps on all low settings to a capped 120 fps on high is a world of difference.

Also gave PLAYERUNKNOWN Battlegrounds a try, but I haven't done FPS titles in a long time and I was pretty awful at aiming. My strategy was decent at least.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancran1220 View Post
Yeah, I got lucky in that regard for sure. Got most stuff setup last night (passwords, drivers, couple applications, games) and gave it a whirl. Man Rocket League looks so much nicer..... Scraping by at 30-40 fps on all low settings to a capped 120 fps on high is a world of difference.

Also gave PLAYERUNKNOWN Battlegrounds a try, but I haven't done FPS titles in a long time and I was pretty awful at aiming. My strategy was decent at least.
In case you didn't know, you have to tap right mouse to aim down the sights (as opposed to holding down right mouse as in other FPS games). I only mention it because I played two games before figuring that out.