Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Website Ideas - Comments > Announcements
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Old 11-02-2007, 02:29 PM
Class Clown
SOA

Studying for the eye exam

THANK YOU FOR THAT HONEST ANSWER
Old 01-15-2008, 11:06 PM

Studying for drug test
Favorite beer: Bromated Bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Like the Actuarial Outpost? Think it could be helpful to a friend taking exams? Why keep it secret, because now itís easier than ever to invite your friends to the Outpost. Just like many other social networking sites like Facebook, MySpace and Friendster, the AO now has an email address import system that allows you to import all of your contacts from many popular email service providers. Once youíve imported your contacts, you can pick and choose who receives an invite by clicking the check boxes that correspond with each email address. Then, just click ĎInvite Friendsí and each of your contacts will receive a personalized letter from you telling them about the different features of the Outpost, and how they can join. If you would like to invite some friends to the Outpost, follow this link - http://www.actuarialoutpost.com/invite.

If you do not use one of the email services providers, you can always send emails to your friends the old fashion way, one email at a time. Iíve made it easier to link to the register page as well. Just cut and paste this link - http://www.ActuarialOutpost.com/register - and send it to your friends, and theyíll be on their way to becoming Outpost posters in no time. Also, be sure to remind them that we only accept non-anonymous email addresses for registrations, which means no Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail or other accounts like that.

P.S. Yes, I see the irony that we do not accept new registrations from the email provider list used in the invite new friends contacts importer. Itís a shame, but thatís the way we have to do it, to keep this place all spic and span!
This is great! I invited a friend, I hope you didn't mind
DEar Shick Schift,
the JURYe feels' that you try try try again. As evidenced by you'RE frequent ungood thredz.

Register's,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
I start by insulting people I don't know ... oh wait, no, that's you ...
WWW.RICKSON.NET WWW.RICKSON.NET WWW.RICKSON.NET WWW.RICKSON.NET