Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Actuarial Discussion Forum > Software & Technology
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Salary Surveys
Property & Casualty, Life, Health & Pension

Health Actuary Jobs
Insurance & Consulting jobs for Students, Associates & Fellows

Actuarial Recruitment
Visit DW Simpson's website for more info.
www.dwsimpson.com/about

Casualty Jobs
Property & Casualty jobs for Students, Associates & Fellows

Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM
SOA

I've had a good Destiny 2 week.

The reset milestones finally got me to 305 on both my Titan and Warlock. I haven't completed milestones on my Hunter, but I'm not sure how much I care to get her to 305.

Last night I was able to hop into raid group at Calus and finished the raid; completing the platinum trophy! I'd like to get into a fresh raid group still so I can see the entire thing, but I'm glad to have the trophy wrapped up for sure.

I look forward to the DLC next month!
Old Yesterday, 10:07 AM
SOA

I forgot to post this earlier, but I wrapped up Super Mario Odyssey earlier this week. Completed all quests, maxed out moons, bought all outfits...

Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronus View Post

I picked up a switch 2 weeks ago and am loving it. The indie games is something I definitely didn't expect that pushed me over the edge. Shovel Knight and Stardew Valley are great. I haven't tried Steamworld Dig 2 yet but it looks like a lot of fun and will probably pick it up after getting through BoTW and Mario. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for Xenoblade.
Iím looking forward to Golf Story. I bought it, then shortly after my wife claimed the Switch to play Mario, so I havenít started yet.
Old Yesterday, 02:16 PM
SOA

Nearly hit Champion rank in Rocket League 2v2 last night. Briefly clipped Diamond 3 Div 4 (the last step before ranking up), but then dropped back down a bit again. You have to be a better mechanical player in terms of car control and ball handling to really climb the playlist versus 3v3 where you can (read as me) could get by with better positioning and awareness versus high skill cap.

Tags
atari, data science, gaming pc, predictive analytics, ps3, ps4, wii, wii u, xbox 360, xbox one