Actuarial Outpost
 
Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Exams - Please Limit Discussion to Exam-Related Topics > CAS > CAS Exams > Exam 6 US (old Part 7U)
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

DW Simpson
Actuarial Jobs

Visit our site for the most up to date jobs for actuaries.

Actuarial Salary Surveys
Property & Casualty, Health, Life, Pension and Non-Tradtional Jobs.

Actuarial Meeting Schedule
Browse this year's meetings and which recruiters will attend.

Contact DW Simpson
Have a question?
Let's talk.
You'll be glad you did.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #561  
Old 01-09-2019, 03:36 PM
Idiot's Avatar
Idiot Idiot is offline
Member
CAS
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
College: ITT Tech
Posts: 226
Default

I've sent it in. Best of luck to us all. They said to expect a response after MINIMUM 2 MONTHS. I should keep studying 6 to be safe, but in the chance that the appeals push me into pass range then I'd be screwed for exam 7. Thinking I should spend 85% of my time on 6 and glance over 7 in the other 15% then.
__________________
exam 666
Reply With Quote
  #562  
Old 01-15-2019, 05:38 PM
piface piface is offline
Member
CAS SOA
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 132
Default

Looks like no Hawaii for me. Should have waited to do an online course or something
__________________
6
Reply With Quote
  #563  
Old 02-18-2019, 02:52 PM
Idiot's Avatar
Idiot Idiot is offline
Member
CAS
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
College: ITT Tech
Posts: 226
Default

i just got my appeal rejection letter. I assume this means no one's appeal got accepted since the response was so fast (meaning they did not do regrades)?
__________________
exam 666
Reply With Quote
  #564  
Old 02-19-2019, 08:10 AM
zoooooch zoooooch is offline
CAS
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 6
Default

I actually had my appeal accepted and my letter said that exams were regraded to reflect the change. But it also then goes on to say that MY final score was not changed because of this regrade, so I have no clue how this would affect others!
__________________
1 2 3F 3L 4 5 [6]
VEE Finance VEE Economics OC1 OC2 CoP
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
*PLEASE NOTE: Posts are not checked for accuracy, and do not
represent the views of the Actuarial Outpost or its sponsors.
Page generated in 0.23804 seconds with 10 queries