Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Actuarial Discussion Forum > Software & Technology
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Browse Open Actuarial Jobs

Life  Health  Casualty  Pension  Entry Level  All Jobs  Salaries

Old 04-01-2017, 01:08 AM
SOA

"almost halfway to Zora"

what a kick in the pills
Trump's biggest weakness is that he utterly lacks the knowledge, experience, interest, attention span, temperament, and common decency to be the marginally effective President of a reasonably-large HOA.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:50 PM
SOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
"almost halfway to Zora"

what a kick in the pills

That stretch was actually one of my favorite parts, tho. Lot of goodies to pick up along the way. Lot of fish to catch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaLevi View Post
I'll tell you why I'm not concerned about so-called global warming. G-d sorts everything out and will decide where and when floods will happen. If G-d wants there to be flooding or droughts, he will make it happen. If not, he won't.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:11 PM
SOA

Mario Kart tomorrow! I my Switch.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oofta View Post

I haven't geeked out over gaming hardware this much in a long time.

I've been glued to Puyo Puyo Tetris since I bought it Tuesday. It's a great example of a game that is perfect for Switch. It looks absolutely gorgeous when blown up on a big TV and it has a 100 stage "story" mode and online play. It's obviously great for on the go too. There is a button right there on the main screen that just immediately throws you into a classic Tetris game.

I do have to question my own wisdom though. Buying a game just days before Mario Kart comes out.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala Tea Contrail View Post

That stretch was actually one of my favorite parts, tho. Lot of goodies to pick up along the way. Lot of fish to catch
I loved that part too. I wasn't that strong or well equipped at that point, so I had to rely on being clever and sneaking around and stuff.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:39 PM
SOA

So I found Gerudo first and conquered the divine beast level but the Gannon was ridic so I decided to leave and try and find better swords and shields. That was four weeks ago. Since then, I have beaten the other three lesser gannons and found 100 or so shrines. There is nothing really left to do but go back to him. Any tips?
Trump's biggest weakness is that he utterly lacks the knowledge, experience, interest, attention span, temperament, and common decency to be the marginally effective President of a reasonably-large HOA.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:12 PM
SOA

Quote:
So I found Gerudo first and conquered the divine beast level but the Gannon was ridic so I decided to leave and try and find better swords and shields. That was four weeks ago. Since then, I have beaten the other three lesser gannons and found 100 or so shrines. There is nothing really left to do but go back to him. Any tips?
I don't think so. Since you pretty much respawn right before the boss, just take your time and learn his patterns so you can exploit it. You might need to die a couple times, especially once he changes his approach at 50% health.

Like you, this was the first or second one I faced and he seemed really tough. Unlike you, I just kept trying and trying and eventually got him.
Old 04-27-2017, 03:14 PM
CAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by oofta View Post
I think my son's mario kart arrived today
Old 04-27-2017, 03:16 PM
CAS

Quote:
Do you have your prize for collecting all 900 Korok seeds yet? You should really get that before you even think about tackling any more gannons.
Old 04-27-2017, 04:02 PM
SOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mission Impossumble View Post
Do you have your prize for collecting all 900 Korok seeds yet? You should really get that before you even think about tackling any more gannons.
Someone told me his reward for getting all 900 (901?) koroks was

Spoiler:
poop

so I won't be doing that. I have like 25.