Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Exams - Please Limit Discussion to Exam-Related Topics > SoA/CAS Preliminary Exams > Probability
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Fill in a brief DW Simpson Registration Form
to be contacted when new jobs meet your criteria.

Probability Old Exam P Forum

Old 11-29-2017, 04:53 PM
SOA

College: Santa Clara University (B.S. in mathematics); University of Washington (M.S. in statistics)
Default !!! Actuarial AdvantEdge: Your roadmap to passing P !!!

There is no better time to start studying for Exam P than now. Whether you are finishing a semester course on the topic or are preparing to self-study, check out the Exam P manual from Actuarial AdvantEdge.

Give the attached sample manual an honest look. We feel very confident that its presentation, formula labels, clean and unambiguous solution write-ups, informative figures and graphs, and tons of exam-caliber practice problems sets it apart from the competition.

But don't take our word for it. Here is a comment from one of our many satisfied customers:

"I found the study manual to be very helpful. I really liked all the examples and practice problems and how the solutions were worked out so that I could follow what to do if I got stuck on a problem. I was very successful in completing exam P (I passed with a 10), and I think part of that was due to all the practice and review I got from going through the study manual, so thank you."

My experience as a math professor for three years challenged me to break down difficult topics into an accessible format for a lay audience. As an actuarial student, I learned how to solve exam problems efficiently and methodically. I have incorporated this skill set into the writing of this manual. I passed all 5 ASA exams and both FSA exams on the first sitting, with an average exam score of 9.4. I passed the probability exam with a 10. You too can achieve similar success with the right work ethic and exam resources, which is where the Actuarial AdvantEdge study manual can be highly valuable!

So, what are you waiting for? Go to the following sites and purchase the Exam P study manual from Actuarial AdvantEdge today!

www.ActexMadRiver.com
www.ActuarialBookstore.com
www.ActuarialAdvantEdge.com

Get the edge with Actuarial AdvantEdge!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Actuarial AdvantEdge P Manual (Sample).pdf (574.2 KB, 83 views)

Get the edge with Actuarial AdvantEDGE!