Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Exams - Please Limit Discussion to Exam-Related Topics > SoA > General Insurance Track > Advanced Topics in General Insurance Exam
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Old 02-03-2016, 11:22 PM

Post ACTEX "Practice Problems in Advanced Topics in General Insurance" - Now Available

I am pleased to announce that ACTEX Publications has released my latest book, Practice Problems in Advanced Topics in General Insurance. Three options are available for purchase.

Hard-Copy/Electronic Bundle - https://www.actexmadriver.com/product.aspx?id=453107178
Hard Copy - https://www.actexmadriver.com/product.aspx?id=453107176
Electronic - https://www.actexmadriver.com/product.aspx?id=453107177

This book of practice problems is the most comprehensive culmination of my efforts to date, and I am pleased to have the opportunity to work with ACTEX Publications to bring all of these resources to candidates in one convenient compilation so that they will spend less time gathering problems from many separate sources. The Spring 2016 edition of this book is approximately 400 pages long and includes 613 practice problems and full solutions. 531 of the problems/solutions are original creations of mine.

This book is structured to align precisely with the five syllabus topics and eight syllabus papers (including the Lee paper, new on the Spring 2016 Exam GIADV syllabus) each of which has a section of problems devoted to it.

"We must never forget we are cosmic revolutionaries, not stooges conscripted to advance a natural order that kills everybody." ~ Alan Harrington
Old 04-21-2016, 05:00 AM
CAS SOA

Hi G. Stolyarov II,

would like to thank you for the study material that you've put together, your study manual was a great help on my attempt for the Oct 2015 exam! (always wanted to post a thank you note but got very delayed...)
Old 04-23-2016, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoL View Post
Hi G. Stolyarov II,

would like to thank you for the study material that you've put together, your study manual was a great help on my attempt for the Oct 2015 exam! (always wanted to post a thank you note but got very delayed...)
Greetings, LeoL, and thank you for your good words! I am glad that my study guide was able to assist you. Best wishes in your progress along the General Insurance track!

"We must never forget we are cosmic revolutionaries, not stooges conscripted to advance a natural order that kills everybody." ~ Alan Harrington

Tags
actex, giadv, manual, practice problems, study guide