Actuarial Outpost
 
Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Cyberchat > Non-Actuarial Topics
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Salary Surveys
Property & Casualty, Life, Health & Pension

Health Actuary Jobs
Insurance & Consulting jobs for Students, Associates & Fellows

Actuarial Recruitment
Visit DW Simpson's website for more info.
www.dwsimpson.com/about

Casualty Jobs
Property & Casualty jobs for Students, Associates & Fellows


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #271  
Old 04-27-2018, 07:43 PM
Koala Tea Contrail's Avatar
Koala Tea Contrail Koala Tea Contrail is offline
Member
SOA
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyGoodFCAS View Post
It certainly opens you up to a lot of menage-ment positions
This. This is a good pun.
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by epeddy1 View Post
They got a hundred something R's to vote yay on the original ACA. What makes you think the R's won't vote yay on a compromise? ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
I would strongly recommend not doing anything that could be traced back to this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete5383 View Post
Let us know if you need any more help understanding the most fundamental building blocks of the actuarial profession.
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 04-27-2018, 07:46 PM
lit041000's Avatar
lit041000 lit041000 is offline
Member
Non-Actuary
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The men's restroom
Studying for my annual dental checkup
Posts: 1,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Frankly View Post
What would be best is is you’re an FSA and passed exam DP while it was offered. Wait, what?
Oh god yes. I'm dropping what I'm doing and saluting the flag right ****ing now. YESSSS

Between FCAS, Frankly, and Aviva.... that makes the score 2 up and one down?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by feynman
Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter. Explore the world. Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough. Work as hard and as much as you want to on the things you like to do the best. Don't think about what you want to be, but what you want to do. Keep up some kind of a minimum with other things so that society doesn't stop you from doing anything at all.

Last edited by lit041000; 04-27-2018 at 07:50 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 04-27-2018, 07:48 PM
lit041000's Avatar
lit041000 lit041000 is offline
Member
Non-Actuary
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The men's restroom
Studying for my annual dental checkup
Posts: 1,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala Tea Contrail View Post
This. This is a good pun.
FCAS is the yoda of puns. He sprinkles little treasures when the pun gods smile upon us
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by feynman
Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter. Explore the world. Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough. Work as hard and as much as you want to on the things you like to do the best. Don't think about what you want to be, but what you want to do. Keep up some kind of a minimum with other things so that society doesn't stop you from doing anything at all.
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 04-27-2018, 07:52 PM
lit041000's Avatar
lit041000 lit041000 is offline
Member
Non-Actuary
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The men's restroom
Studying for my annual dental checkup
Posts: 1,426
Default

It's been a pleasure. team, I hope to pick this back up monday. My first cruiser is on its way and it appears it will be the only thing I'm riding this weekend!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by feynman
Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter. Explore the world. Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough. Work as hard and as much as you want to on the things you like to do the best. Don't think about what you want to be, but what you want to do. Keep up some kind of a minimum with other things so that society doesn't stop you from doing anything at all.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 04-27-2018, 07:56 PM
Koala Tea Contrail's Avatar
Koala Tea Contrail Koala Tea Contrail is offline
Member
SOA
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 3,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lit041000 View Post
It's been a pleasure
This. This has been a good thread, really takes me back. I needed this today.
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by epeddy1 View Post
They got a hundred something R's to vote yay on the original ACA. What makes you think the R's won't vote yay on a compromise? ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
I would strongly recommend not doing anything that could be traced back to this forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete5383 View Post
Let us know if you need any more help understanding the most fundamental building blocks of the actuarial profession.
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 04-27-2018, 07:59 PM
Loner's Avatar
Loner Loner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: The Third Half
Posts: 45,974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lit041000 View Post
2 dicks is 1 dick too many.
Shut your whore mouth.

Quote:
But the offer still stands and remains firm.
You might want to see a doctor about that, it's been more than 4 hours.
__________________
2012 AO Rap Battle Champion
Co-Legend of the Water Cooler(TM)
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 04-27-2018, 08:00 PM
ao fan's Avatar
ao fan ao fan is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: hating the ao
Studying for EA-2L
Posts: 107,283
Blog Entries: 1
Default

cool thread Aviva. i agree 100%.
__________________
Be prepared to be overwhelmed by cuteness!!!!
Spoiler:
awesome, crazy, badass maltese (compliments of booger):
Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 04-27-2018, 08:20 PM
George Frankly's Avatar
George Frankly George Frankly is offline
Member
SOA AAA
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: CO
Favorite beer: Sam Smith Oatmeal
Posts: 11,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lit041000 View Post
Oh god yes. I'm dropping what I'm doing and saluting the flag right ****ing now. YESSSS

Between FCAS, Frankly, and Aviva.... that makes the score 2 up and one down?
I got lit, um, standing at attention. My week is done too you guys.
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 04-27-2018, 09:30 PM
JollyGoodFCAS's Avatar
JollyGoodFCAS JollyGoodFCAS is offline
Member
CAS AAA
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Earth (most of the time)
Favorite beer: Beer-Sheva
Posts: 37,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lit041000 View Post
FCAS is the yoda of puns. He sprinkles little treasures when the pun gods smile upon us
And lit breaks the record; second time he ends up on my sigline.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lit041000 View Post
FCAS is the yoda of puns. He sprinkles little treasures when the pun gods smile upon us
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 04-27-2018, 09:32 PM
JollyGoodFCAS's Avatar
JollyGoodFCAS JollyGoodFCAS is offline
Member
CAS AAA
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Earth (most of the time)
Favorite beer: Beer-Sheva
Posts: 37,068
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviva View Post
the use of the term "Nazi" for something silly like having an issue with breast implants is offensive toward jews who were victims of actual Nazis.
(and gays, Gypsies, etc.)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by lit041000 View Post
FCAS is the yoda of puns. He sprinkles little treasures when the pun gods smile upon us
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
*PLEASE NOTE: Posts are not checked for accuracy, and do not
represent the views of the Actuarial Outpost or its sponsors.
Page generated in 0.20125 seconds with 11 queries