Actuarial Outpost

Go Back   Actuarial Outpost > Cyberchat > Political Issues
FlashChat Actuarial Discussion Preliminary Exams CAS/SOA Exams Cyberchat Around the World Suggestions

Old 07-15-2005, 11:02 AM
CAS

Favorite beer: Sam Adams Summer Ale, Yuengling, Magic Hat #9, Dogfish 90 IPA, Samuel Smith IPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pac Shakur
Booga is cool.
Can you imagine if we got to red, how vigorously he would have to wave his flag?
We could force Gitmoslems to massage his aching muscles and joints
Old 07-15-2005, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Mozz
We could force Gitmoslems to massage his aching muscles and joints

I don't know about that.
Booga hates terrorists almost as much as they hate freedom.
He'd wanna tear those Muslims to shreds.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by O. Hannah
While tasteless...it appears to have been intended as a joke. I generally consider the neo-nazi rense links about jews to be deadly serious and as such vastly more offensive.
Are you new here or have you read any of EB's posts regarding Muslims? It was clearly not a joke to him.

Rickson: He is simply taking away from other discussions, a drain on the AO.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:09 AM
CAS

Favorite beer: Sam Adams Summer Ale, Yuengling, Magic Hat #9, Dogfish 90 IPA, Samuel Smith IPA

I think to him, me and the few other Booga, the Terror Monkey supporters, the post by EB is supposed to be funny, but with some truths behind it.

I love freedom almost as much as I love taffy. And I'm a man who enjoys his taffy.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Mozz
I think to him, me and the few other Booga, the Terror Monkey supporters, the post by EB is supposed to be funny, but with some truths behind it.
Yeah, I know. I'm not surprised. The biggest whiners about 2pac think there is nothing wrong with this.

Old 07-15-2005, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry
Yeah, I know. I'm not surprised. The biggest whiners about 2pac think there is nothing wrong with this.
This coming from the guy who has made 3 offensive remarks in 48 hours regarding my status as an immigrant.
A Soviet professor of statistics used to say, "There are seven million people in Moscow. Why should I expect [the Germans] to hit me?" His friends were surprised to see him at the air-raid shelter one day and asked what had happened to change his mind. "Look," he explained, "there are seven million people in Moscow and one elephant. Last night they got the elephant."
-Peter L. Bernstein's "Against the Gods"
Old 07-15-2005, 11:24 AM

Favorite beer: Beer?! Blech. But Dad likes Dortmunder Union.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0kastik
This coming from the guy who has made 3 offensive remarks in 48 hours regarding my status as an immigrant.
I missed that, but surely if you had represented yourself as an illegal, it would have been fine with him.
When I was five years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life. -- John Lennon.
Old 07-15-2005, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Blackadder
I missed that, but surely if you had represented yourself as an illegal, it would have been fine with him.
That would be right if it wasn't wrong. Illegal immigration is one of those rare occasions that I agree with Fallout.

Old 07-15-2005, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0kastik
Boo hoo. How many offensive remarks did you make to me in that time?

Old 07-15-2005, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry
That would be right if it wasn't wrong. Illegal immigration is one of those rare occasions that I agree with Fallout.

Of course we differe strongly on legal immigrants, which you seem to consider 2nd or 3rd class at best.

Tell me harry, do you think all people from other countries are dumb? or are they just dumber than Americans?