Given I think I have a 50/50 shot of passing exam 5 this sitting, what would you do next. I have exam 6 and online course 2 to do assuming I passed exam 5. We really don’t know when we are getting results and exam 6 appears to be alot of studying and online course 2 is more then online course 1. What would your game plan be given this situation and why?
A. Take online course 2 first then cram for exam 6 for may
B. Ignore online course 2 and study for 6 and then take online course 2 after taking exam 6
C. Something else given still don’t have results for exam 5 and 50/50 chance of passing
Exam 6 is a lot of studying and there is already a chance we wont have as much time to study this sitting. And yes I would say online course 2 is a little bit harder than 1. All that taken into consideration I would go with option B personally. I took a month to study for OC2. After taking this spring sitting you should have 8 weeks which leaves time to fit that course in somewhere instead of last minute ordering stuff now.
Thank you! In that case for the original author I 100% recommend “knocking out” online course 2 while awaiting exam results. I’m in a similar boat and I want to attempt online course 1 although I tend to go into a bit of a post exam “rest mode” for a bit after I take an exam. We’re all eagerly and hopefully awaiting results at the moment and can’t really “move on” or “go back to studying for Exam 5” until we know if we passed or failed.