FAC 140 March

Home Forums SOA Exams FAC 140 March

• This topic has 37 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by B.R.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    B.R
    Participant

Does anyone registered the virtual session of the FAC 140 on March?

Bears Fan Dave
    Participant

I registered for the in-person.  Hope it actually gets held.

isabella_vu
    Participant

I registered the virtual one.

B.R
    Participant

I registered the virtual session as well…

ABC Actuary
    Participant

I registered for the in-person session. Anyone care to share a room with me? Cause my company doesn’t sponsor hotel cost. Female only. DM me if interested. Thanks.

Bears Fan Dave
    Participant

does anyone know when we get access to the e-learning?  Expected sometime today, just wasn’t sure if anyone has gotten access yet and whether there’s an email or if it just shows up in elearning.

B.R
    Participant

Now the e learning module is available. Does anyone enrolled the virtual session already? I tried to press the launch button and accessed to the meeting, now the screen sharing button is missed, seriously doubt how to share my PPT during the meeting,

isabella_vu
    Participant

I tried to click the virtual session but nothing appeared. Did anyone have the same problem? Thanks

Bears Fan Dave
    Participant

How do we “enroll in a virtual session in the Learning Management System now”?

Anyone know where to do this?  I’m registered in-person, and have already been assigned an in-person session.

B.R
    Participant

I think this successfully enrolled the virtual session. Press the “+” button, then we have the launch the meeting icon.

Actuary0
    Participant

Did you figure out what is the “enroll virtual session in learning management system”?  I only have these 3 items in my learning.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Bears Fan Dave
    Participant

did you register for virtual?  I see nothing like that in my learning.  Where did you get those options?

Bears Fan Dave
    Participant

I have the same thing as Actuary0.

It will be so nice to be rid of the tedium and aggravation that comes with the SOA’s eLearning setup.

Actuary0
    Participant

I registered as in-person. BR register as virtual but the virtual session in learning management system is something in-person participant should register as well. This wasn’t automatically enroll for us, confusing.

ABC Actuary
    Participant

I have the same issue. I registered for the in-person one but SOA asked us to enroll in a virtual session. How do we do that?

Btw, somebody hit me up if she could share a hotel room with me. Cause my company doesn’t cover my travel expenses now that virtual sessions are being offered. Female only.

isabella_vu
    Participant

I registered for virtual and just now I am able to enroll for the virtual session on SOA elearning.
    Smae as what B.R. showed, we can try launching the meeting

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.