Home Forums SOA Exams FAP Final Assessment 12/3-12/6

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Andrew
    Participant

If anyone else planning to take the Final Assessment at the end of this coming week, please let me know and we can connect. Whether or not you are, good luck!

DukeSilver
      Participant

I think I might be able to next week. I have to do a retake of EOM5 this weekend then finish a project next week but think I can swing it.

Can’t believe all the tips from the old site are gone–are all those forums lost to the void now?

Kevin Andrew
        Participant

Oh, good luck on that, I just had to redo 5 as well. I’m not familiar with the old posts, but I hope we haven’t lost anything useful.

DukeSilver
          Participant

It sure seems like we have. AO was so helpful before and now all the collective wisdom is gone, I am really glad I’m not starting the FAP modules over again with no guidance. EOM5 is still confusing as hell, it’s wild they can use some unclear language and we have no way to verify what it is they’re even asking. Someday we’ll be through it though.

I’ll see if I can be good to roll next weekend

Silas A
            Participant

I just started it today. So yes 12/3 to 12/6.. I have not done any repeats, but tell you the questions are quite long. There are 7 TASKS. Let me know if you start tomorrow. If not good luck to you. Several Memos, emails and also a report. We are being thrown into the deep!!!

Silas A
              Participant

Do let me know if you would like to create a google group, that is if you will be working in the FAP FA 12/03 – 12/06. Thank you.

halivera
                Participant

I am starting it now. Would be interested in doing a group as well.

If not, good luck to all!!

Silas A
                  Participant

Is it only 2 of us?

Kevin Andrew
                    Participant

Sorry! I’m still in. I made a group here: https://groups.google.com/g/fap-fa-12-3-12-6. The group email is fap-fa-12-3-12-6@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the suggestion, I wasn’t sure what the next step would be.

JTIonarch
                      Participant

Hey – just shot you an email on the group email. My colleague and I are writing FA right now as well and would like to be added to the group. Thanks in advance! Nevermind I cannot email the group since I obviously don’t have permission to post there yet. How can we join the group?

Kevin Andrew
                        Participant

Shoot, I’m sorry about that. I just opened the group to anyone, you should be able to join now.

Kevin Andrew
                          Participant

The group is now closed, please invite people to your own as you start up, a google group is a great way to collaborate on this!

raaameenn
                            Participant

Can someone please add me to the google group
                              rameenfatimakhan96@gmail.com

Thanks!

Akriti B
                              Participant

Hi, I am planning to take Final assessment for FAP between Dec 21 to Dec 24. Will someone be interested in creating a group? Also, if anyone who has already done it has any piece of advice to pass on then that will be extremely help as I am retaking Final assessment.

sandyz
                                Participant

Hi, I am planning to take the FA between Dec 21 to Dec 24. Have you joined any group? My email address is sandyqy26@gmail.com.

sandyz
                                  Participant

Hi, can you add me to the group? My email address is sandyqy26@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 28 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.