Intro to ILA Module Study Group

Home Forums SOA Exams Intro to ILA Module Study Group

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    nicktheactuary
    Participant

Is any one working on the Intro to ILA module EOM that is wanting to form a study group? Let me know and I can start one. Thanks in advance!

BloominSmurf
    Participant

I’m starting tomorrow.

nicktheactuary
    Participant

Here is a link to google group I found for the module:
    https://groups.google.com/u/0/g/Introduction-to-ILA-Module

BloominSmurf
    Participant

Thanks

jonniemarko
    Participant

I’m nearly finished with the slides… This section on reserving is really difficult to get through. I’ll be starting on the EOM soon. Hopefully I’ll be able to contribute meaningfully to the discussion!

Catherine
    Participant

today I begin to write the EOM of ILA module.Is there anyone can be with me together?

bobie32
    Participant

Hi

As of now, the grading time takes so long. I think it would be great if we can keep the statistic by sharing some information about the submission subject, submission date, and result date.

I create the google sheet template to keep the record below.

Link >https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kapjNzx9A7UnJwPuXU8lqoFDqwPPeu1UbnHulW3pCNs/edit#gid=0

Thank you for your sharing

nicktheactuary
    Participant

I added mine. I got my pass results 1-2 days before hitting 8 weeks so expect to wait 8+ weeks.

DukeSilver
    Participant

I am just beginning – does anyone have any tips for just starting out, things they wish they’d have known when beginning the process? I’m in the ‘sharpen the axe’ stage of cutting down this tree. Thanks for any insights

BloominSmurf
    Participant

DukeSilver,

If you’re thinking something seems stupid easy and must be a trick, it’s not. It’s really that simple. That tripped me up as I was going through the module. I kept thinking I must be missing something.

Also, if you haven’t done so already, join the Google Group. It may help.

DukeSilver
    Participant

Thank you, I appreciate that!

ash ab
    Participant

Anyone still on the EOM?

Catherine
    Participant

If this group is still active, can someone please add bariannbryant@gmail.com.

Many thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.