Tagged: actuarial science, actuary, ActuaryExamTutor, exam stam, pass stam, short term actuarial mathematics, stam bootcamp, stam. stam sitting, stan program
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Howard Heller.
December 10, 2021 at 2:34 pm #7615Howard HellerParticipant
We at ActuaryExamTutor are offering The Exam STAM 6-Week Bootcamp led by Dr. Yvonne Chueh starting December 19th in preparation for the February 2022 sitting. This high intensive and comprehensive live bootcamp will provide students with a powerful program to both master their knowledge of critical exam syllabus topics and most importantly greatly advance their STAM problem solving skills prior to their exam sitting.
Dr. Yvonne Chueh, ASA, Ph.D., is a Full Professor of Actuarial Science at Central Washington University with more than 20 years of experience in preparing students to pass their SOA exams. She has served as a Council Member and Chair of the SOA Education & Research Special Interest Section. Dr. Chueh’s knowledge of STAM material is unparalleled and during this six-week intensive bootcamp will use her tremendous STAM teaching experience to provide a personalized, hands-on approach in leading students to be in strong position to pass Exam STAM in February.
The Exam STAM 6-Week Bootcamp offers students the following:
(1) Weekly live lectures integrating conceptual understanding of required STAM syllabus topics with the advancement of STAM problem solving skills
(2) Open Forum immediately following each weekly lecture in which students can ask questions from any category of STAM syllabus topics/problem solving
(3) Quizzes which allow both students and Dr. Chueh to monitor their exam preparation progress
(4) Q&A Email Correspondence in which students can email Dr. Chueh with any STAM questions
(5) Online Office Hours with Dr. Chueh in which students can discuss specific exam topics/problems which they are having difficulties with
(6) Mini-sessions in which students can schedule private sessions with Dr. Chueh
(7) Access to Bootcamp Google Drive in which exam content and problem solving solutions are constantly be added to drive throughout program
(8) Private STAM Group accessible only to program members to communicate with each other and Dr. Chueh
(9) All weekly lectures recorded and accessible to students
For students to learn more about The Exam STAM 6-Week Bootcamp and to register, please visit the program link below:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.