Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
I am planning in these dates, can anyone add me : Shefalivashisht94@gmail.com. I’ve posted multiple times regarding add in a group but no luck. Can anyone help me out here ? Is this the correct way to post or raise request??
I am planning to write this exam. Please could you add me to the group?
My email is Shefalivashisht94@gmail.com
Please could you add me to the group?
My email is Shefalivashisht94@gmail.com
Please could you add me to the group?
My email is Shefalivashisht94@gmail.com
I am planning to write this exam. Please could you add me to the group?
My email is Shefalivashisht94@gmail.com
Please add me : Shefalivashisht94@gmail.com. I am also planning FA this weekend ( 28 August’21).
- Hi, Can you please add me as well : Shefalivashisht94@gmail.com
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
