Home Forums SOA Exams Join The Exam STAM 5-Week Bootcamp Starting Saturday, Sept. 4th

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Howard Heller
    Participant

We at ActuaryExamTutor.com are offering The Exam STAM 5-Week Bootcamp beginning September 4th, mainly targeted to students who have relied solely on self-study resources in their STAM preparation.  Led by Dr. Yvonne Chueh, one of the most experienced and specialized STAM instructors in the actuarial profession, The STAM Bootcamp provides students with a powerful and intensive LIVE 5-week program immediately prior to the October exam sitting with the KEY FOCUS to greatly advance student problem solving skills (Strategy, Techniques, Speed, and Accuracy).

In addition to the critical live lectures each Saturday morning, students will also have the invaluable opportunity to receive private help from Dr. Chueh throughout the bootcamp with the individual help program features of 1. Online Office Hours 2. Email Correspondence 3. Private Mini Sessions

The Exam STAM 5-Week Bootcamp offers students the following:

√ Weekly live lectures integrating concept building with significant focus on problem solving improvement

√ Open Forum immediately following each weekly lecture in which students can ask Dr. Chueh questions related to any topic/problem solving

√ Weekly online assessment quizzes to monitor student progress

√ Weekly Online Office Hours with Dr. Chueh

√ Mini-Sessions in which students can schedule private sessions with Dr. Chueh

√ Q & A Email Correspondence in which students can email Dr. Chueh questions with quick reply back

√ Access to STAM Program Google Drive offering a significant amount of problem solving content

√ Students can join The Exam STAM Discussion Group open only to program members to communicate with each other and Dr. Chueh

√ All weekly lectures recorded and available to students

Learn More & Register for The Exam STAM 5-Week Bootcamp by visitng the link below:

http://www.actuaryexamtutor.com/exam-stam-5-week-pass-preparation-bootcamp/

Exam STAM was my actuarial Achilles’ heel. Having failed the exam four times, I felt like I would never pass. Dr. Chueh helped me understand the tested concepts fully and not just rely on just memorizing formulas. She also allowed me to rebuild my confidence. With Dr. Chueh’s actuarial expertise and teaching skills, I passed Exam STAM!….. Amy N.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.