Home Forums SOA Exams Join Weekend LTAM with Siegfried Saturday and Sunday Mornings

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Howard Heller
    Participant

For students dedicated to passing LTAM during the October 2021 sitting, we invite you to join Weekend LTAM With Siegfried every Saturday and Sunday morning.  Siegfried Anyomi leads live lectures to help students master their conceptual understanding of challenging LTAM topics and to greatly improve their problem solving skills.

Weekend LTAM with Siegfried Offers Students The Following:

•    Live lectures each Saturday morning from 11:00AM–12:00PM EST reviewing critical LTAM topics for conceptual mastering with a significant focus on problem solving improvement
      •    Live lectures each Sunday morning from 11:00AM-1:00PM EST dedicated exclusively to advancing students problem solving skills
      •    Class sizes kept small to allow all students to receive personal attention from Siegfried Anyomi and for him to accurately monitor the progress of each student
      •    Siegfried will assign individual weekly homework to students based on what areas they specifically need to improve in

For students hopeful of passing Exam LTAM in October, these weekend classes are invaluable!

Learn More & Register @ https://www.actuaryexamtutor.com/weekend-ltam-with-siegfried/

Siegfried Anyomi has not only been incredibly helpful and a key component to my successful exam preparation but he has also changed my approach to studying for the better. His tips regarding exam strategy and preparation, accompanied by his well-structured lectures, course material, and provided problems have helped me continue to progress immensely. Overall, he (and ActuaryExamTutor as a whole) has remained truly dedicated to helping students succeed….Jenny H.

Thank you,

ActuaryExamTutor

http://www.actuaryexamtutor.com

info@actuaryexamtutor.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.