I got an email from Pearson VUE which cancelled my appointment, then they sent another authorization for the extended dates. However, there is still no available dates in Illinois in December. I’m not sure if more dates will be opened or this is it. If it’s the latter, we are all screwed in IL.
I just got a third authorization to test with the extended dates. My rescheduled date was in January so I figured it can’t hurt to at least find anything anywhere in December. Signed up near my parents house in NJ on 12/29. Not to decide if that’s even feasible with COVID.
As of this morning I received another authorization to test with the extended window.
The only available date I could find is December 2 at a test center in Indiana. I’m in Chicago and it is about an hour drive away. At this point given the situation I’m considering myself lucky
Got another ATT as well. Booked St Louis, 5 days after my original date. Was hoping for Indianapolis, but I could only find times before my original date that would leave me with even LESS study time after I’ve now killed a couple days figuring out this nonsense.
Was also hoping for an afternoon appointment so I wouldn’t have to drive before dawn or stay overnight, but unfortunately none were available. So 2.5 hour drive with a hotel stay, fun fun. Remind me why we can’t take this thing actually remotely like the CAS promised?