Home Forums CAS Exams Spring 2021 Exam 6

Viewing 7 posts - 17 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Wilson Chan
    Participant

Not really. I think the contents are quite different.

<audio style=”display: none;” controls=”controls”></audio>

Menglong Yang
      Participant

Does anyone know what’s in the CAS study kit? Do I need to purchase that or is TIA alone enough for this exam?

KiwiBO
        Participant

I purchased ACTEX study manual because it’s CHEAP. but never seen others mentioned it. Must be a reason for it?

jonathanjka
          Participant

Specifically for @leibahay as well as anyone who used BA – can you share more about your experience with BattleActs? It sounds promising but I really want to hear what’s included in the products and your personal experiences with it. Did you study exam 6 with BA?

Any thoughts anyone may have about TIA will also be helpful. I’ve only studied with TIA the past 3 exams. I’ve found some aspects of TIA completely drive me crazy, but ultimately the forum is so helpful – and there’s only one website that has that….

FCASplz
            Participant

How we all doing?  Whats everyone’s plan of attack? For those whove passed already, what worked well for you?

residualagent
              Participant

Chugging along.. I am a repeat test taker so I can’t offer up much advice on what worked well to pass – my game plan is to do a quick read through of the material as a refresher (some source, some TIA), pick up on some areas I likely missed points on and just cranking out problems.  I did a good amount of problems last time, but not as many in excel as I would have liked.  For me I need to work on speed and, while this may seem obvious, just how to approach/frame responses and answer questions in excel (for the calculation questions in particular).  I for one and someone who remembers things by repeatedly writing it out; in excel, it’s just different muscle memory.

STUDYINGISSOFUN
                Participant

Passed Exam 5 and moving onto 6! I’ll probably read the Source Material and supplement with TIA, based on what I’m seeing here. I was going to start yesterday, but yeah, well, I didn’t.

Viewing 7 posts - 17 through 23 (of 23 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.