Update on Exam Results

Home Forums CAS Exams Update on Exam Results

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    resact26
    Participant

Just got off the phone w the CAS and they said early February. Not sure if that throws out this week as a possibility.

FCASplz
    Participant

I’d assume it does. Glad to hear something so I don’t obsess at looking online

Actuarialed
    Participant

maybe call Pearson

resact26
    Participant

Pearson? What do they have to do with exam results? Sarcasm I guess.

Actuarialed
    Participant

I’d be surprised if you found out anything

Tigger0209
    Participant

Resact, do you think that the answer you got was a standard one from a secretary or someone who is actually up to date on the process?

resact26
    Participant

Good question. I don’t know who I was speaking g with to be honest.

On a different note, just checked my profile and the acknowledgement letter was showing but the transcript at the bottom was blank. First time I’m seeing that. Not sure if that means any updates are happening behind the scene.

Red
    Participant

Yeah, I was going to say, rather than calling, checking the CAS website to see if the blank grades are gone will give you a better indication. I am going to guess the timing will be similar, with an announcement on Thur/Fri and release of a group of grades early next week.

I think it’s possible there may still going to be 2 cohorts, with a possible 3 cohort, if they consider Feb 15 to be “early” Feb.

resact26
    Participant

I’m not sure that its an indication. The same thing happened after MAS-I and that was almost two weeks ago.

Tigger0209
    Participant

Yes, but 2 weeks ago they were loading someone’s results, just not ours. Maybe it means they’re loading and it could possibly be us.

CoffeeBlack
    Participant

My grade report disappeared again.

Actuarialed
    Participant

They are uploading someones results

resact26
    Participant

It could also be that when they’re loading it comes up and then they take it back down. Thats exactly what happened during the MAS-1 release. Everyone’s report came up, those who got grades had a grade (otherwise it was blank) then it disappeared a day or so after.

Actuarialed
    Participant

it was up from 1/14 to 1/22 then down 1/22 to 1/25 then up 1/25 to 1/26

bjohnsonSC
    Participant

They said for candidates that didn’t pass a more comprehensive grade report will be available in mid-February.  Wouldn’t that mean results have to be out before then?

FCASplz
    Participant

mine disappeared 2.. they’re messing with us so hard lol..

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.