Home Forums CAS Exams Update on Exam Results

Viewing 16 posts - 49 through 64 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Jermaine_Jones
    Participant

Finally agreed to have my girlfriend’s brother and his girlfriend over to celebrate the two ladies’ recent birthdays so naturally the CAS picks the exact day of those plans to drop my exam results soon after the plans are confirmed. The night is about them so I either, hopefully, have to keep amazing news to myself so the focus stays on the ladies or I have to wallow in silent misery while putting on the happiest face I can muster. The joys of exam result release day.

In hindsight I clearly should have agreed to do this dinner last week so everyone taking 6U could have had results a week earlier given the CAS clearly was waiting for me to have these plans set in stone so they could pick that day to release results. Sorry to all the other 6U takers out there, had a I realized I would have tried to book this dinner for a month ago.

All joking aside though, if you asked me when I started taking exams what I thought the worst part was going to be I never would have expected my answer to be “waiting for results to be released.” Best of luck to everyone getting results tomorrow suffering through these last 20 hours or so before results come out. For the Exam 7 and 9 takers hoping for you to get notified of results dropping Friday.

resact26
      Participant

You can do what I plan on doing. Don’t look on the day results are released.

act_123
        Participant

Why don’t you plan on looking on results day?

Tigger0209
          Participant

Quickly, can someone who wrote 9 book a birthday dinner for tomorrow please?

resact26
            Participant

act_123: because I’m waiting for other results as well and if its gonna be a blow I’d rather take the blows at one time vs in multiple waves.

Lol @ tigger

TryhardActuary
              Participant

I’m scared. Someone hold me.

act_123
                Participant

My birthday is soon.  If I pass this would be the best present the CAS has ever given to me because I would be done.

resact26
                  Participant

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Psych14
                    Participant

So if I stay up until 2 will I get my results early like 6C

TryhardActuary
                      Participant

Yeah CAS Is trolling. They meant AM not PM.

Olmstead
                        Participant

So they’re probably releasing pass ratios altogether at end?

Red
                          Participant

ResAct26, if you could wait till your other exam results to come out before you check, you have the will of iron…

Actuarialed
                            Participant

they will take down the 8 results if you dont check them shortly after they release them

resact26
                              Participant

Red, it will definitely take alot of will to wait but I think it’s for the best. It’s always an emotional rollercoaster for me checking results.
                                Actuarialed, so be it. If the others come out the day after or shortly thereafter, that’s when I want to see it anyhow.

KiwiBO
                                Participant

2am are you guys serious?

drichard34
                                  Participant

Officially not this week for 7 and 9. Hopefully next week.

Viewing 16 posts - 49 through 64 (of 83 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.